View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 03:32 PM   #20
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
It was my turn, and there was no way in hell that I was going to call the game now. Dan seemed agreeable, and by virtue of Pam's speach, the girls were ready to go too. So, I announced that the game would continue.

We all moved to sit on the floor. Pam wearing only her bra, Tara a blouse and panties, while Dan and I had a shirt and underwear still on. Nearly even. We also agreed to one final change to how the dice would select who was removing the next item of clothing. Each of us was assigned a number (2, 3,4 or 5) with 1 and 6 being the roller. We'd progress in order rolling one dice; the person whose number came up would remove a piece of clothing.

I rolled the dice, knowing that the odds were 50-50 that I'd be taking something off, and the odds for the other three were far better. Again I was the lucky one; Tara's number came up.

Option 1: Tara decides to take her panties off before her roll.
We all were getting involved into this. It had been a long time since any of us had done anything so daring. So when Tara's number came up, she got up without hesitation and, possibly out of sympathy for Pam, she literally pulled down her panties in front of us, without any reservations about it. I saw she also kept everything nice and trimmed. She didn't go out of her way to expose herself but also did not hide anything.

I looked at Dan and he winked at me. Both our manhoods were pitching tents in our underwear by that time, and we were starting to get soaked. It was stimulating and embarassing at the same time. I knew all sorts of crazy ideas were forming in his mind as much as mine.

As Tara sat back down, she grinned at her husband. He hadn't always been kind to her, but she still liked him just the same. It was a good way for her to get back at him and he probably knew it, but since he was benefiting from it (seeing my own Pam in almost all her glory, he was tolerating it. He was probably getting more ideas than I was.

Tara picked up the dice. She stared at everyone, taking in the sights. Dan and I were both only in our underwear, our shirts and pants having gone the way of the floor already, As for Pam, she sported only her bra. Before rolling, Tara tilted her her sideways before speaking up.

"Maybe we can make it more interesting for everyone... since everyone is wearing only one item now..."

Option 1: Tara proposes that whoever is stripped first among us has to do something for the group.

Option 2: Tara proposes that we keep going until only one person has clothes on, and that person takes control over the other three.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote