View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 02:53 PM   #19
Lizard
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stripperman View Post
Option 1) We end the game now

Option 2) We continue the game, till there is only 1 person left with clothing and the other 3 are naked. If you are naked and the game is still on you must perform whatever the others decide you should do.
It was my turn, and there was no way in hell that I was going to call the game now. Dan seemed agreeable, and by virtue of Pam's speach, the girls were ready to go too. So, I announced that the game would continue.

We all moved to sit on the floor. Pam wearing only her bra, Tara a blouse and panties, while Dan and I had a shirt and underwear still on. Nearly even. We also agreed to one final change to how the dice would select who was removing the next item of clothing. Each of us was assigned a number (2, 3,4 or 5) with 1 and 6 being the roller. We'd progress in order rolling one dice; the person whose number came up would remove a piece of clothing.

I rolled the dice, knowing that the odds were 50-50 that I'd be taking something off, and the odds for the other three were far better. Again I was the lucky one; Tara's number came up.

Option 1: Tara decides to take her panties off before her roll.

Option 2: Tara decides to take her blouse off before her roll.
Lizard is offline   Reply With Quote