View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 11:55 AM   #17
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

Quote:
Originally Posted by New and Shy View Post
Dan rolls next and decides to keep the same rules as I had.

Option 1: Dan rolls a 7
No one is that lucky. Dan should have known better, but I suppose the gamble was worth it. Seeing as how he's only taken off his shirt so far, he's not too broken up about it.

He gets up, undoes his pants and takes them off without much ceremony. He smiles at his wife as he does so. She smiles back at him.

I turn to Pam; I lean in towards her. I'm still surprised that she is only wearing her bra now. She has already gulped another glass of wine. I want to tell her to slow down but I'm too caught up in the moment.

"This is exciting..."

She whispers in my ear. It sends shivers down my spine. Dan has finished taking off his pants, revealing dark boxers underneath. Even if it's not obvious at first, we notice a tent in his pants. This is definitely having the right effect on him. Suddenly, he stares back at me.

"What's really going on here?"

I freeze and I blush. I knew that Tara was staring at me. She was still remembering our little innuendo from earlier. I had to answer something but I was afraid of Dan's or even Pam's reaction if I told of my fancy for Tara.

Option 1: I admit to being a little kinky and wanting to try new things with them

Option 2: Pam intervenes, covering for me, claiming it was her call.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote