View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 10:41 AM   #3
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Default Part 2

Lucky for Lindsey, the group played Truth or Dare and wedgie games so often that they usually each brought extra clothes, especially spare pairs of underwear. So while Lindsey changed into a new pair of panties, they continued the game.
"All right Bailey, your turn." Said Megan
"Dare"
"Looks like someone is being brave." Said Elliot. Normally in Truth or Dare Bailey had a habit of picking Truth for the first few turns, so that all the hard dare ideas were used up, that way she got an easy one while people were thinking of other good dares. This time though, she thought that since she was wearing a thong (she prefered to wear granny panties, but she had a reason not to tonight), if she got a sexy type of wedgie, Milton might like it.
"Well, here is a good one." Said Megan with a smile. She knew that Bailey's plan to seem sexy for Milton (she had seen the thong, and knew that there was only one reason Bailey would wear one), and while she was Bailey's friend, she couldn't help but try to mess with the plan. Besides, it was obvious (to everyone but Bailey) that Milton already liked Bailey, so Bailey's plan was really not needed.
"Take off your pants and undies over in the other room wear Lindsey is changing, let Elliot go through your bag, and let him pick out any and as many of the pairs of underwear you have for you to wear. Then let me give you a wedgie."
Bailey groaned. So much for her plan. Her only chance now would be if Eilliot picked the thong she was wearing. Then she had to hope Megan didn't rip it before it could be used for a more ideal wedgie.
Bailey got up to go change out of her thong and jeans, when Lindsey came in again, still bright red in the face for some reason. Then they noticed why she was still so embarrassed.
"I think there was a mix up at my house with the laundry. I got my little sister's underwear by mistake." She was wear a little bright pink pair of "Hello Kitty" panties.
A couple of the guys and Megan started laughing a bit. Lindsey's cheeks turned even redder.
"Can I PLEASE put my pants on now?" Lindsey begged.
"No, sorry." Megan said, still laughing a little. "You had to wait two of your turns, remember?"
Bailey went to go change. Milton got her bag and started looking through it. Once Bailey was naked from the waist down, she through the thong out the door to Milton, who was waiting in the hallway. He tossed a pair of underwear back in from her bag. Bailey groaned again. "Oh, no... of all the choices in the bag... why did I bring it with me tonight?"
End of part 2.

What did Bailey bring by mistake? Why did Milton choose it? Will anyone ever comment on this story? Why am I asking so many retorical questions? Find out the answers to half of these in part 3!