Thread: Fiction: Captured by the Brits
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2014, 04:03 AM   #3
Ashen

PART 3
I stand up trying not to move my shoulder that much. I look around the room its a very posh room, nice bed big window with curtains, floor boards and some fancy wallpaper. I walk over to the window and open the curtains a little and look through. I am on a second floor and all i can see is a big yard. I walk over to the door and open it slowly, i look down the hall and see the back of what looks like a guard facing the other way. I look around for something to hit the guard with and spot a pipe on the ground. Whats this doing here? I think to myself. I pick it up and walk silently to behind the guard and hold it with both of my hands and hit the guard over the head knocking the guard out.
I kneel down and bite my lip as i try not to scream from the pain in my shoulder. I continue walking and to my surprise there is no one around the top floor, finally i make my way down the stairs and onto the bottom floor.
"Still no one around i say to myself"
I walk to the door keeping my eyes peeled and open it
A woman in an army officers uniform turns around and looks at me
"Uhh...... Hello..." I smile awkwardly and laugh a little.
Someone comes from behind me and puts a rag around my mouth.
My vision starts to fade and i black out.
I wake up in the same bed i woke up in before but im handcuffed to the bed, my vision is a little blurry but i hear the song She looks so perfect by 5 seconds of summer and a teenage girl dancing in front of me by the window facing away from me.
I watch and admire her nice butt, not huge but not small. But in the middle one of the nicest butts i have seen.
I laugh "Sweet dance moves"
Ashen is offline   Reply With Quote