Thread: Fiction: Strip FIFA
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2015, 05:45 AM   #10
thepac

Send a message via Yahoo to thepac

It’s the Emirates stadium on a clear sunny day but neither Josh nor Adam are concentrating on team line ups or how nice the pitch looks. They can already feel the anticipation, the same kind they felt last week playing their very first strip FIFA game. Adam looks over at Josh just before the kick off and grins at his best friend. Josh returns the smile trying to ignore the butterflies in his stomach and the worry in the back of his mind that Adam might see him naked again. The game starts much like their first encounter as the play is very scrappy with neither team taking firm control. The ball is lost multiple times by both guys who feel almost as nervous as the first time because the heavy implications of losing weighs heavily on the both of them.

Finally Josh is able to get the ball down and string some passes together that leads to a chance for Alexis Sanchez. In goal the Chelsea keeper Courtois pulls off a good save tipping the ball around the post. The resulting corner however is where it goes all downhill for Adam, Sanchez rises up and meets the corner with a powerful head which the keeper saves again. The deflected ball loops away and after a few seconds of pinball in the Chelsea area it lands at the feet of Sanchez. He tries to wriggle through the defence but is caught by a trailing leg from Cahill which knocks him down to the floor.

“Penalty!” Josh screams and to his delight the referee points to the spot.

“No fucking way,” Adam complains as the virtual referee books his defender.

“Dude look it was a clear pen,” Josh says as the replay shows Sanchez tumbling to the ground after a mistimed tackle.

Adam grunts annoyed with himself for conceding a penalty kick with less than 15 minutes on the game clock.

“Hey you know I was watching a few of those online strip FIFA games the other day,” Josh says looking to take the chance to tease Adam.

Adam turns his head to look at him as Josh continues, “When there was a penalty scored in those strip games it was worth two items of clothing.”

“Fuck off,” Adam shouts in anger, “You are making that up, no way is a pen worth two items of clothing,”

Josh shrugs his shoulders, “I’d take two items off if you scored an penalty against me.”

Adam bites his lip trying to calm himself down and not just let out a volley of swearwords at his mate.

“Ok fine two items but you are not gonna score this,” Adam says bitterly.

Josh smiles then concentrates on the game as Cazorla steps up to take the spot kick. The whistle goes and Josh hits the ball hard to the left hand side of the goal but Adam guesses right and his keeper flies across and saves the ball.

“YESSSSSS GET IN THERE,” Adam screams punching the air with delight as the ball rolls harmlessly away.

Josh holds his head in his hands as Adam presses pause on the game then turns to the disappointed Josh.

“Well buddy if it’s two items of clothing for a scored pen what prize is a missed one?” He teases.

“I dunno,” Josh says not wanting to look up but that tingling, excited feeling is running through his body just like in the first game.

Adam thinks for a second then bursts out laughing clearly having just thought of an idea to humiliate his strip FIFA playing friend.

“I think missing a pen means you gotta flash me,” Adam says still laughing.

“Dude I am not flashing you my cock,” Josh says ignoring the sneaky little thrill that runs through him at being exposed like that.

“No dude not your dick but your ass I think missing a penalty, an easy chance to take clothing off me should be punished by having to show your bare arse,” Adam explains.

Josh can’t help but start laughing, “Dude you are weird sometimes but fine here’s my ass pervert.”

Standing up Josh has a second of clarity where he decides he must really like showing off his body. That thought is lost as he turns around in front of his best friend and starts lowering his jeans. His pants come down along with his boxers and Josh leans over slightly so that his is mooning his best friend.

Adam can’t help but laugh “You look so stupid doing that,” He says before Josh yanks his pants back up.

“You fucking asked for it,” Josh fires back while buttoning up his jeans, “I think you didn’t get a proper look at my ass last time so now you had to make something up in order to see it.”

“Dude even if I was gay your ass would not make me lose control and want to fuck you,” Adam teases, “Hell your skinny ass would probably make a gay guy turn straight.”

There is no right response to that remark so Josh just keeps quiet and waits for the game to restart. A few minutes after the missed penalty and the mooning Josh is on the attack again this time Giroud plays a through ball that cuts Adam’s defence apart. Sanchez fires off another shot just inside the box that Chelsea’s keeper once again smartly saves.

Adam lets out a low whistle, “I think I might be in trouble here, that Sanchez is ripping me to shreds.”

The very next attack however is Adam’s and he shows some great passing the move the ball across the pitch quickly. A pass is slid onto the edge of the six yard box where Drogba smashes it back across goal for an easy tap in.

“GOAL HAZARD,” Adam screams in relief having been in trouble early on in this match.

“Come on goalie you have to come out to that,” Josh moans watching the reply as Hazard was only a few metres out as he calmly tapped the ball into the back of his goal.

Josh throws his controller down onto the bed with some force, he is annoyed with himself for being in control of this match then conceding a sloppy goal. Reaching down Josh pulls his socks off and gets flashbacks to the last game where he was also one nil down. Barefooted Josh continues to play but neither man can gain the advantage as the first half rolls on. Both Cazorla and Hazard both have strikes from outside the box that just miss the goal. This match is tense and not as open as the last encounter and Josh is happy about this. Around this time in the last game he was 3 nil down and stripped to just his boxer shorts.

“Dude have you been secretly practicing since last time?” Adam asks just as he manages to stop Ozil running directly into his penalty area.

Josh knows his friend is trying to distract and ignores him all the way up to the half time whistle.

“I totally should have scored at least one by now,” Josh complains as he puts his controller down, “I’ve been killing you.”

“Please ‘killing me’,” Adam replies with an eye roll, “I’ve been comfortable and I’ve scored the only goal.”

“Look at the stats man,” Josh shouts pointing at the menu screen, “I’ve had more shots, more possession and everything else.”

“Yeah but I’m Chelsea aren’t I,” Adam states, “That’s how they win by outlasting other teams.”

Josh wants to tell Adam it’s just a video game and real life team characteristics are not loaded into the computer but the second half is starting. The game settles back in to being tense and nervous with lots of battles going on around midfield but very few shooting chances for either man. Finally after 10 minutes of the second half Josh is able to break down Adam’s defences. A deflected pass from Ramsey spins into the box and right to the path of Ozil who calmly turns his defender and slots the ball into the corner of the goal.

“Yes,” Josh cries as his players all run away and his home crowd cheers in delight.

“Damn I was really hoping I could nil you this time around,” Adam says ruefully looking at the screen.

Adam grabs the bottom of his vest top and pulls it upwards exposing his lightly tanned skin. Throwing his shirt over into his dirty clothes pile Adam settles back into his deck chair knowing that the game is now on. Both men have lost an item of clothing and because the game is closer than last time so there is bound to be a lot more tension.
thepac is offline   Reply With Quote