View Single Post
Old 06-13-2016, 07:22 PM   #9
Joan Sky
Distinguished Member

Your character profiles, and the great descriptions of your writing in general, are wonderful. I have fallen in love with the words themselves and immerse myself in their artful creation.

I'm attracted to Jade's personality. Danni seems interesting too

I'm really touched how you captured the loving relationship of her family. I can relate. My Mom was a single mother of three during my six years of elementary school (then she lived with my stepfather afterwards). She had three jobs. Sometimes my older brother (he's seven years older) would babysit my younger brother and I, but we also had a babysitter who live across from us. She was (and is) strong, still cooked meals often enough, and never did I feel like I was lacking from anything. I felt an abundance of her presence and love. And I played outside a lot too, watched a lot of movies, and watched my older brother play RPG video games and hummed enthusiastically and endlessly to the background music while he was playing and he was never annoyed (God bless him, lol). I love my Mom so much and treat her similar to how Jade does too.

I don't know if I will ever stop thanking you, or if you will ever fail to captivate me.

~Joanna

Last edited by Joan Sky; 06-13-2016 at 07:30 PM.
Joan Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Joan Sky for this post: