View Single Post
Old 06-05-2016, 06:08 PM   #1
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Default Sorority Sisters by Blood - Reclamation

Thank you to everyone that has read the story 'Sorority Sisters by Blood'. If you have not read that story, I recommend reading it before continuing with this one. The story can be found here
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=251666

This story will follow similar themes to the last story and although I have much of the story plotted out in advance, if you do have suggestions or feedback please do get in touch. If you do find errors please do let me know and if it is inside the editing period then I will do my best to change them.

I enjoyed writing the last story that I felt the need to produce a sequel. So without further ado I give you: Sorority Sisters by Blood - Reclamation

Warning: Will contain taboo scenes and extreme scenes including some incest

SORORITY SISTERS BY BLOOD - RECLAMATION

Prologue

Asuka took her place at the front of the dining room for the last time. The year had flown by and the end had arrived quicker than she would have liked. She stared out over the thirty seven other sisters present and a tear started to form in her eye; she didn’t want to say goodbye and she certainly didn’t want to leave. Her fourth year was over and her final exams were done; it was time to pass the torch to the next class.

Thirty seven: That meant two sisters were not present for the final meeting. It certainly didn’t surprise her given that one sister had left the house for good. At least that’s what she had said when slamming the door behind her. The other girl had blamed herself for what had happened and now barely showed her face when she could avoid it. The thought made her sigh in disappointment; the girl could have been a stone pillar for this sorority but was now reduced to a shadow of her former self.

Asuka thought back over the year she had been in charge. The pledge week had been one of the smoothest; all of the girls had been phenomenal sports, even if she thought they had been a bit reserved at times compared to the previous year. In fact the whole year had been great fun with the exception of that day when Jess left the house for good. She had never known of a girl to leave this sisterhood before; almost every person fell completely in love with it. Asuka let her eyes flirt across the room and they rested on Erin. Her roommate for two years and her vice president in the last year had been a rock for her throughout. Whenever she had doubted her abilities, Erin had been there to talk her through it. Asuka smiled, took a deep breath and addressed the room.

“Sisters,” she started and all eyes in the room turned towards her. Some sisters shuffled in their seats to face her properly. “Welcome to the final meeting of the year.” The room erupted into applause and whistles. “As you know, that means I and nine other sisters will be moving onto the next stage of our lives. The sorority and its lessons will help guide us on our chosen paths and will never leave our hearts. We will forever know that we do not stand alone in this world, with the six pillars to prop us up and our sisters to embrace each and every one of us. The most important thing I can say now is a massive thank you. I want to thank each and every one of you for the support you have provided me with during the last year.”

Asuka wanted to continue but she was cut off by another round of applause. Whistles and cheers rang across the room and a chant began. It started with just a few of the girls but soon all thirty seven had joined in. ‘Thank you Asuka’ chants repeatedly echoed around the dining room and Asuka was unable to hold back the tears anymore. The drops slid down her cheek as the chants grew even louder; the recognition of the sorority was staggering. Every day she tried to be a model president, to help and guide her struggling sisters, to support those who needed it and to love those who desired it. However, only now did she realise how much they appreciated her.

It was five minutes before the standing ovation finally ceased and Asuka was once again able to continue with the formalities of the event. “Thank you so much for that response. I do not feel I have earned it, but only done what any president should have. A big thank you goes to Erin and Hayley. Without the other officers, I would not have been able to function to the capacity that I have. They supported me with every idea, decision and step that I took as president.” Asuka paused to allow the applause to ring for her two friends and officers.

“My second big thank you goes to this year’s pledge class. The nine of you who are remaining here have been an absolute pleasure to preside over this year. You have embraced the sorority and improved it every day that you have learned of its great values. In a way, you have been ambassadors for this house and I know that you will be excellent guides for anybody that follows in your footsteps,” Asuka stated and smiled at the youngest group of girls who all seemed to be blushing from her words.

“Of course, tonight is not only about saying thanks. We have some very important business to decide as a sorority. Most importantly, we need to determine who will be leading our sisterhood and guiding the sorority for the next year. However, we will come to that decision shortly. We first have some awards to give out,” Asuka said. A few whoops and cheers emerged and Asuka paused to let them finish.

“Each award has been determined and decided by the senior sisters alone. The appropriate prizes have also been selected by our class. Good luck to everyone. The first award is ‘The Closest Shave’. This award goes to the best moment of nearly being caught in a predicament but somehow evading what seemed inevitable,” Asuka stated and a few girls laughed. The awards changed every year to whatever the senior girls decided and were generally used as a way to remember the highlights of the year. However, senior girls were not eligible to win any of the prizes.

“The winner is… Dana’s desk dive” Asuka said and a cheer rang out. Asuka smiled reading the name. This was during the video contest; the two girls had performed an act in a classroom and while Dana was still naked the door had opened. Somehow, she had managed to dive under a desk while her roommate Savannah had talked to the random man who had walked in. “Congratulations Dana, and in memory of your close shave with danger, you have won this deluxe waxing kit,” Asuka announced and Erin held the prize out. Everybody laughed as Dana gleefully walked up to claim her reward. She took the kit from Erin and gave both girls a hug before turning to the sisters and holding her prize aloft in victory.

Asuka chuckled as the girl returned to her seat. “Our second award is for ‘The most blonde moments’, and I’m fairly sure you all know who the winner of this one is,” Asuka stated and laughs rang out around the room again. “Congratulations to Nicola on winning this award. To remind you of a few of Nicola’s little gems, here are some of our favourites from the year. I quote ‘Why is there a green lemon in my drink’,” Asuka said. The room laughed again as Nicola stood up, embracing the award bestowed upon her. “We are also not forgetting the video game night when she asked us which button the any button is.” More laughter followed and Nicola bowed to the crowd. “She is also the only person we know who would ever try to pre melt the cheese in a microwave when making cheese on toast.” The room was now in hysterics. “Our personal favourite however… ‘What was Hitler’s last name?’ So congratulations Nicola and in fitting fashion, you have won this fabulous blonde wig. I hope you can embrace your true personality.”

Asuka waited for the room to settle down before continuing. She handed out all of the eight awards they had to offer. She was never sure why the tradition was eight awards but she wasn’t going to change it anytime soon. After she had delivered the final award to Jenny, a small fire extinguisher for a nearly destroying the house award, she was ready to move onto the serious business for the evening.

“Alright ladies, it is time to decide on your next president. I will pass my blessing onto the choice of the sorority and wish them the best going forward. You have had plenty of time to decide whether you wish to run for president and I now ask you, who wishes to put their name forward?” Asuka asked the group, focusing her attention on the ten junior girls in the audience.

“I, Monica Ambrose, put myself forward for the role of president,” a voice spoke up loudly from the back of the room. It came as no surprise to Asuka that the confident, self-assured junior girl was so quick to respond. She had known for a few weeks that Monica was planning to run for the role. However, Asuka was unsure of the choice. She cared for Monica as a sister, but the girl was often very domineering, forceful and overly influential on certain issues. Asuka knew she would probably vote for a different girl or even nominate one herself to take the role. In her mind Danni, Anka and Natalie were better suited for the role of guiding the sisterhood forward.

“I acknowledge your wish for candidacy Monica,” Asuka formally replied as was her duty, “As you know, your candidacy needs to be backed by at least one other junior girl to become official.” This rule had been in force long before Asuka was in the sorority. It was to ensure that the president had at least one person in the year loyal to them that could become a vice president. “Who in the junior year supports Monica’s candidacy?” Asuka questioned.

What happened next shocked her beyond belief. One by one, all nine hands of the other junior girl’s rose up in support of Monica. It was almost unheard of in the sisterhood, to have no competition, or at least not even someone who was unsure of whether it was who they wanted. However, Monica appeared to have the entire following of the junior year. That act in itself made the election complete; there was no need to vote, debate or question it. Monica Ambrose had just become the next president of the sorority, due to a unanimous choice of her year.

Asuka looked over at the new president who was grinning from ear to ear. It no longer mattered what she thought about the girl though; it made absolutely no difference to the outcome. All she could do now was lend the girl her support and show her the things needed in becoming president. Asuka beckoned Monica forward to the front of the room.

“Ladies, as you may now have realised, there is no need for any further debate or vote on the issue of presidency. I now give you, the new president of the sisterhood, Monica Ambrose,” Asuka announced, gesturing to the girl stood beside her. The reaction in the room appeared very mixed. The majority cheered and all clapped but the faces told a different story. Asuka picked out a few faces of mild concern which probably reflected her own. Kate, Cal, Becky and Erin to name a few had expressions suggesting they were unsure about the new appointment. Monica’s younger sister for the year Olivia also looked slightly nervous.

Perhaps she was just imagining it, looking for something which wasn’t there, but even some of the junior girls didn’t appear entirely happy with the choice. “Congratulations Monica. I now ask who you would like to nominate for vice president,” Asuka said.
“Thank you Asuka,” Monica replied, “I would like to nominate Danni for vice president.” Asuka sighed a bit and relaxed at the answer. It was a smart choice in her opinion. Perhaps her worries were all for nothing really. Monica had always appeared friendly, was certainly exciting and definitely knew how to pander to a crowd from past experiences. Maybe she could be a great president.

“Danni, do you accept the nomination for vice president?” Asuka asked the junior girl.
“I do accept the nomination,” Danni replied. That decided the matter. The vice president was always decided by the president provided that they wanted the position. The treasurer would be decided later out of any junior girls who wanted the role. Now though, the official passing ceremony was about to take place.
“Congratulations Danni,” Asuka said warmly, “Please join us at the front.” Danni stood up and made her way towards the new and former president.

Asuka turned her attention towards Monica. “Please state your name,” Asuka said, beginning the formalities.
“Monica Ambrose,” Monica replied.
“Monica Ambrose, do you swear to follow the required duties as president of the sisterhood?”
“I swear it,” Monica answered.
“Do you promise to do what you feel is in the best interests of the sorority?” Asuka asked.
“I promise it.”
“Do you give your word to guide all of the sisters as best you can?”
“I give my word,” Monica said.
“Do you promise to instruct others in the following of the six pillars and continue to follow in them?”
“I promise it,” Monica replied.
“Do you guarantee to lead this sorority as best you can?” Asuka asked finally.
“I guarantee it,” Monica stated.

“I, Asuka Nakajima, hereby pronounce you as president and relinquish my own presidency,” Asuka stated. She then took hold of Monica and brought her closer. The two girls’ lips met and slowly Asuka’s tongue parted the lips of the new president. The kiss was short but passionate, as it needed to be. It confirmed the next era of the sisterhood as Asuka passed the torch to Monica.

Last edited by sarahsarah; 06-06-2016 at 04:12 AM.
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sarahsarah for this post: