Thread: Secret ride
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 03:00 PM   #2
SexyMonkey

Send a message via MSN to SexyMonkey

I did this. part of it anyway. i had slack jeans so i culd slide hand down it. dont have a dildo yet hasnt arrived but will soon .

so anyway back to dare used a sharpie as its not big i decided to wear a pair of black silk lace panties aswell. Went to the shop 15 mins away and then went to the beach where there are benches. it was late at nite but a few ppl about. I undid jeans, and slid them down so u culd see black panties through back of seat. Then slid hand inbetweeen legs and fucked myself with the sharpie for 10 mins. Was really good feeling something inside as I havent done any dares in a while. Dont think anyone saw what I was doing though. Didnt come or didnt do full 20 minutes so willing to have a punishment.

Had sharpie in for half hour now. not sure what to do with it. keep it in longer all nite. or clean it or what any ideas .

But when i get a larger dildo I will do it again. This time the specified time and maybe be more daring and put jeands to floor. lol

Btw Bart did u do ur dare if so how did it go?

My likes: - Anal (my girlfriend trying stretch me because I'm still very tight), insertion, cum-control, tease and denial, shaving, shower fun, messy, spanking.

Willing to consider anything in-between. I want to try public and stretch my bum but slowly. willing to try others just pm me.

My limits: - illegal, no extremely public, nothing involving others except girlfriend, no pain, scat
SexyMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote