View Single Post
Old 02-20-2016, 06:32 PM   #20
jipperxl

Default Part 7: Leading up to Initiation

I hear ya. I definitely would like to get more parts out for all of you. The feedback has been great and I'm glad you guys are enjoying it.

This part doesn't have any action, but I wanted to have a casual lead up into initiation rather than jumping right into it. I will definitely have the first part of Initiation up by tomorrow night

Enjoy!

Part 7: Leading up to Initiation

Josh stared at his phone. “It’s finally Initiation”, he thought as he kept re-reading Zach’s text message. It’s almost been a week since he started wearing Zach’s old jockstrap, and since then, it’s been pretty wild. Josh’s ass crack was still sore from last night’s hanging jock wedgie. Reminiscing about the hazing he’s gone through started getting him turned on. “Oh crap. Why the fuck am I getting hard?” he wondered. He tugged on his cock and balls through the jock to adjust himself.

“Hey, are you up?”

Josh was startled. He turned around and saw Chris sitting up in his bed with his face still fully marked up from last night.

“Yea, I’ve been up for a while. Dude, go wash off that stuff. You don’t want to go to class that way.” Josh paused. “Oh, and check your messages. We all got a text from Zach.”

“What’s it about?”

“Uh, I’m pretty sure we’re getting initiated tonight.”

“Ah fuck.” Chris got up, got his toiletry basket and headed to the communal dorm bathroom with a concerned look on his face. Josh followed suit to get ready for class.

---------------------

Class was boring as usual for Josh. He sat at the back of the classroom with his other freshman teammates and wondered what initiation was going to be like. He imagined a whole bunch of things, like getting paddled, doing push ups, and running around naked on the field. Then his thoughts started getting more extreme. “What if they want us to shove things in our ass, like a banana?” he thought. Or, worse yet, he was worried about having to do sexual things with his teammates like giving hand jobs or blow jobs. Josh shuddered at the idea of having cum in his mouth, and his mind quickly turned to what happened last night with Jenny. He could faintly remember getting gagged with a jockstrap covered in his own cum. “Ugh, yuck,” he thought. He quickly tried to forget that it ever happened.

----------------------

After class ended, eight of the guys, including Josh and Chris, went to grab lunch at the cafeteria. There was the usual banter about class, video games, and sex, but then Tyler decided to chime in, “Hey, so are you guys nervous about tonight? Matt said it won’t be too bad.”

“You actually believe him?” Chris replied. “I think that just means it’s going to be reeaalllly bad.” Some of the guys nodded their heads in agreement.

“Well, it’s a good thing I won’t have to wear this fucking cock ring for it. I don’t want to be showing you my boner all night,” laughed Tyler. “Yea, any of us that are forced to wear stuff gets a pass for tonight. But, I guess since we’re going in jocks then you’ll still be wearing Zach’s, right Jock Boy?”

Josh blushed. None of his fellow freshmen teammates ever called him “Jock Boy” before. It was usually reserved for the upper classmen, like Zach and Matt. “Uh, yea. I guess so.”

They continued the discussion until they finished eating. Then, they all went back toward their dorm to rest up for tonight.

---------------------

Josh was ready, he thought. Standing in front of his mirror, he looked at himself wearing the team’s light gray sweatpants and hoodie, which covered his muscular and cut 5'11" physique. He was pretty sure initiation was going to run through until early the next morning, so he had a decent nap. He and Chris, joined the rest of the freshman downstairs in the dorm lobby. All 19 of them, headed to the football locker room. Before they got entered, a few of them kicked off their shoes and took off their socks.

“What are you guys doing?” asked Josh.

Tyler replied, “Didn’t the text say only to come in sweats and a jock? I figured socks and shoes were out.”

“What about shirts? I’m wearing an undershirt,” commented Nick.

“Yo, I don’t think they’re going to care what you wear as long as you have at least sweats and a jock. I don’t know, I’m going in with my shoes and socks since I figure we’d be running or something,” one of the guys said.

No one could come to an agreement on what to do. Eventually, the guys gave up and they all chose for themselves. Josh decided to wear his shoes, socks, and shirt, just in case they’re helpful.

The guys walked into the locker room and snaked their way toward the center of the room. The rest of the team was standing there, waiting for their arrival.

Zach shouted, “Ok Fuck Holes! Line up!”

The 19 guys shuffled around and managed to quickly line up in a single row facing the upper classmen.

Zach, Matt and a few other seniors and juniors walked up and down the line, pretending to examine each of the anxious freshmen. When Zach got to Josh, he smiled and whispered in his ear, “Ready for some fun, Jock Boy?”

Josh immediately got nervous and just stared at Zach as he walked back.

“All right, FuckTards. Welcome to Initiation! Now, STRIP!”

More info on my likes, dislikes, toys and clothing

Let's Play!: Make It Harder - Battleship (PM me)

Stories: Surviving College - The Adventures of Jock Boy

Last edited by jipperxl; 02-21-2016 at 12:29 AM.
jipperxl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jipperxl for this post: