View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 04:10 AM   #21
hello2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgiedarer View Post
Hey everyone!

I've been working on learning the C programming language, and I wanted to try out the things that I've learned. So I made a Dice Dares Program. In the program there are seven different dice dares right now. (Some are male only, some are Female only, and some are both.) When you start it up, it asks for your gender and then it gives you a list of dares available for your gender. You can then pick what dare you want to play. Once you pick one, it guides you through the dare asking you what you rolled for each part and then giving you your result. I'd like to encourage everyone to download the program and give feedback on how to improve it. (Even if you don't want to actually do the dares.)

DISCLAIMER: None of the dares in the program are mine. The program features various types of dice dares from this site (With the original creators permission) and the original creator of each is specified in the program.

Also, if you have a dice dare that you'd like me to include, let me know. Or if you know of a good one, let me know and I'll ask the creator about adding it to the program.

Here is the download link for v1.1:
Mac and Windows: http://bit.ly/1hUDEtZ
I can't seem to download from that link... Is there other links?
hello2012 is offline   Reply With Quote