View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 12:44 AM   #6
kearns

"Okay slave, here are your new fittings. The first, your bit. You will have this in all day, except when you're sleeping and eating. I hope you enjoy the modification I made to the otherwise normal bit."
Cunt didn't know what he was talking about until the big black bit was in her mouth. A moderately-sized rubber dildo was attached to the bit, causing her to gag for a few seconds.
"Relax, Cunt, you'll get used to it. Or at least you'd better. Although it isn't a part of your body like the rings or suit, it is nonetheless permanent. You'll have this dildo always in your mouth. The interesting thing, though, is that it isn't your ordinary dildo. Rather, it has a small internal clock, set to every twenty seconds, and a container that holds real horse cum. That means every twenty seconds of the rest of your life, Cunt, your slavemouth will be filled with horse cum you will be forced to swallow. Accept it, Cunt."
Just as he mouthed the word Cunt, ("My new name" she thought to herself ashamedly) the dildo automatically squeezed itself and a load of disgusting, foul-tasting cum oozed out. Cunt closed her eyes in humiliation as she swallowed the first taste of cum in her new life, and her Master smiled.
"Your second improvement: blinders. Well, not now anyways, but certainly later. For now, I want to show you something which you should also get used to."
He grabbed four dildos, larger this time with two cocks attached to make one pair, and fiddled around with them on the sides of her head for a minute. Cunt now had two rubber cocks on each side of her face, which drooped down, obstructing her vision.
"Tada! Cock blinders, I call them. They have the normal effect of blinders, but..."
He pressed a button on the back of each double-cock blinder, and all four squirted cum onto her face.
"...they time up with the cock in your mouth to squirt cum all over your face. They won't be used too much when we start you actually taking me places where you need some semblance of sight. But get used to them for your very long training period, and days when you're a bad pony. Get used to cocks in your every hole, Cunt. Get used to them in, on, and around your body. Get used to the taste of your Master's cum and gallons upon gallons of horse cum. Get used to the taste of piss and shit. Remember, cocks, cum, piss, and shit: they are all main parts of your diet now, Cunt."
kearns is offline   Reply With Quote