View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 12:27 PM   #15
Smile Guy
getDare Sweetheart

Part 4
Slaves Can't Have Answers

Lying flat in a bush I peered miserably up at Clara's fully detached, modern house. It was up a fairly long driveway and I doubted that I could be seen but nevertheless I was still unkeen to reveal myself from the relatively pathetic comfort of the bush. All the lights in the house were off except one and I knew it to be coming from Clara's own bedroom. She was definitely expecting me... and she was alone.

My thoughts wandered vaguely back to the polish woman in the woods before flicking forwards in time towards the terribly embarrassing walk I had had along the main road. Fortunately there had not been too many cars passing as I had ran, hand covering my withered crotch along the road but I could have sworn every single car had been full of teenage and twenteen girls. Of course my mind had been playing paranoid tricks on me but I had every right to do so. Anger welled in me as I thought of Clara, smugly sitting in her bedroom waiting for me to stagger up and ring her doorway. It was really cold out too!

I eventually forced myself to walk towards the front door and ring the doorbell but this was rudely interrupted.

"You're filthy!" called a familiar voice. As it turned out, Clara was not in her room at all and had been waiting for me outside. "You're covered in mud, leaves, cum and all sorts of things, I'm sure..."

"I wonder why that is!" I called out angrily, glowering at her in what I hoped was a suitably evil face.

"You need a wash!" she answered cheerfully, before holding up a hose. It was one of those modern super-powerful jet things that kep the water extra freezing cold. She sprayed it all over me and I had no where to take cover. I felt winded and bruised all over and I collapsed to the floor in a heap, lying face up.

She stood over me, cocked her head, and smiled. Then she flicked the hose to full-spray and aimed it directly at my balls.

The cries of pain would surely have been heard from miles around as I clutched my precious jewels in terror. With surprising strength, Clara used my moments of weakness to her advantage and started to drag me into her house. I felt my bum scrape painfully over the gravel and paving and clunk painfully at each step leading up to her porch. Finally, she heaved me onto a thankfully soft-carpeted hallway and shut the door behind her.

"Why?" I asked meekly.

"You asked me that earlier, and I'm not ready to tell you yet! Now, would you like to walk to my room or shall I drag you again?"

I stood up, though I still had the shooting pains from the water-and-balls incident. "Can I not even have any clothes?"

"Of course! How rude of me!" And she picked up a pack of nappies off the table next to her and handed them to me. I stared at them incredulously.

"You've got to be kidding me."

"Nope, 'fraid not. I'd put them on right now if I was you, because right now there's some certain pictures on my computers that I am ready to upload to the internet from one click of the button."

I had no choice but to rip open the packet and pull one out. "I have no idea how these work..."

"Oh puh-lease!" She grabbed a pair and told me to put my legs through them. I obliged and she slowly slid them up my legs. The combined feel of her hands, and that strange crinkly feeling actually turned me on a little though of course I didn't say anything. "Now! Up to my room!" she shouted, and with a heavy heart plodded upstairs to where she had ordered me.

Once seated on a chair in her room, she walked in afterwards and sat on my lap so her legs were straddling me. I had a brief flashback to the polish woman and felt an altogether pleasurable feeling of rebelling... she had no idea that I had enjoyed myself for at least fifteen minutes of my hour of horror.

"Now I'm very sorry for everything I've put you through... and everything I'm going to put you through," she added, with a vindictive relish, "but really, it is for your own good."

"Wha --?" I said.

"Oh, be sure, it is..." she said, mistaking my distractions for disbelief.

"Now, you will, for some time, have to do everything I say and at the end of all this I'm sure you'll find out why. It's really going to push your limits big-time!"

"This is just a sick twisted slave/master thing!" I cried out angrily.

"Slave/masters aren't sick and twisted," replied Clara, "and besides, it's not sick and twisted anyway. Because, if you do what I say, I might... reward you."

I couldn't deny I liked the sound of that.

"But for now, you can have a rest, I'm sure it's been a rough night for you."

She gestured towards her own bed and I suddenly realising how tired I was drooped myself underneath her duvet.

"I might come and join you a bit later but for now, I'll get us some nice hot supper. But generally, you're going to enjoy your first night... your first night of hell."

And she left me to ponder over everything that had thus far happened to me, and everything that was going to happen...

This is as interluding as it's going to get. There's actually quite a good story building up but I'm laying the backbone for it right now. What you guys seem to like the most will happen next chapter though and then there's a couple of cliffhangers and some twists lined up too!
Smile Guy is offline   Reply With Quote