View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 03:48 PM   #134
subDanni

Friday morning:
I laid in bed resting, no school today. I was extremely jealous that Denise slept in bed with Sarah. When I got out of bed I met Denise in the hallway. She told me to go make breakfast, even though I got to the bathroom before her. I did as she told me, but didn't like being ordered by a slut like Denise, that was also locked in chastity. After a while she came to the kitchen. She was wearing a white t-shirt and cute pink sweat pants that I just wanted to drag off of her. Sarah was still sleeping.

Denise: get me some coffee, slave.
Me: I'm not your slave, Denise.
Denise: just do as you're told. Or should I tell Sarah that you're not able to behave?
Me: fine, bitch.

Denise stood up and walked over to me. She reached under my skirt and grabbed my balls hard.

Denise: don't think you can misbehave with me.
Me: I'm sorry Denise. I will behave.
Denise: good girl. Next time I might spill my coffee. Who knows, maybe over your little clitty.
Me: please Denise. I'm sorry.

She held the warm coffee cup against my stomach and smiled as it started to become a bit painful, but didn't hold it against me too long.

Denise: awe, there we go. I don't want to leave a scratch on our pretty Jenna. Now, just do as your told. Got it?

I looked innocently at Denise's smiling face and nodded. Denise just sat by the table sipping coffee, as I prepared the breakfast. Then Sarah arrived.

Sarah: hi, my girls.
Both said hi mistress.
Sarah: breakfast is ready? Such a nice thing to have slaves around. And such cute slaves, too.
Me: thank you mistress.
Denise: you are cute too, mistress.
Sarah: awe, thank you Denise.

After breakfast we went to the bathroom. Sarah told us both to get naked and kneel in front of her. She had such grest control over us. Naked, chaste and kneeling. Both of us horny and submissive.

Sarah: we'll start with you, Denise.
Denise: yes, mistress.

Denise was handcuffed in the shower, with her hands above her head. Then blindfolded and ballgagged. It was so arousing watching Denise be put in that position by Sarah. Sarah then unlocked the chastity Denise was wearing and ordered me to clean it. I did, as Sarah watch me. Making sure I wasn't sloppy. Then it was time for me to clean Denise. I took off the shower head and let the water ran until it became warm before I started to wash Denise. Then I soaped her up. Sarah made sure I did a good job with her private parts too, even though that was very frustrating, for both me and Denise. She moaned as I rubbed her pussy, and while I grabbed her breasts. I placed the shower head above her full body and let the water wash off all the soap, as I sat on my knees in front of her. Watching all the soap run down her body. Sarah then turned off the shower.

Sarah: now for your last task, Jen. Lick her pussy, then her asshole. In that order.
Me: yes mistress.
Sarah: and no cumming, Denise. Got it?
Denise (moaning through the tag): yeeeeesh , misshtress

Her pussy quickly became wet as I licked it. And it tasted good. I wanted to do this for hours, despite the frustration for me. Her moans were beautiful. I licked until Sarah told me to move on to her asshole. Denise's moans wasn't as desperate now, but still arousing to listen to.

Sarah: good girl, Jenna. Move out of the shower and wait on the floor.
Me: yes mistress.

Sarah put the chastity back on Denise, before she took of the handcuffs and removed the gag and blindfold.

Sarah: come out of the shower Denise. Jenna, go in and take a shower until we come back.
Denise: where are we going, mistress?
Sarah: just going to pick out your outfit. We are going out in a bit.

They left and let me take a shower. Sarah put me in the same restricted position as Denise was in earlier, when they returned. Then she unlocked the chastity on my cock. They had brought outfits, but Denise was still naked.

Sarah: clean Jenna's clitty, Denise. Do it properly. Oh, and if Jenna cum I will put you both on a leash, and take you two dirty slaves for a walk outside. Naked, well, not completely. You'll be chaste. Got it, girls?
Denise: yes mistress. Don't cum, Jenna!
Denise slapped my already erect cock as she said it. I could only moan.

Denise put soap on my erect cock and on my balls, and started to rub my cock. It was hard to hold back my orgasm, but I managed to do it. It help that Denise often pinched my balls so it stung, and slapped my cock a few times. I think she could feel when I was getting close, and made sure my cock didn't squirt.

Sarah: good job, Denise. I'm not very impressed with you, Jenna. I could see that Denise had to save you a few times.
Denise: thank you, mistress. I think Jenna is a bad girl. Thinking too much about her clitty.
Sarah: seems like you are right. Well now we are going to lock it back up. Put on the cold water. Hehe.
Denise: hehehe, will do, mistress.

Their cruelness was so arousing, but my cock quickly became soft. Denise had fun pointing the cold water at other parts of my body too. Making me squirm. Sarah enjoyed watching that. I became more jealous about Denise being what seemed to be Sarah's favorite slave.
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to subDanni for this post: