View Single Post
Old 11-27-2022, 03:43 PM   #61
Nikkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalHeart View Post
Hi Nikkk,
This is a known issue indeed, it's due to thunkable imprecision on playing fast bpm rates.

Btw the BPM tick in the "time challenge" varies based on the remaining time and the remaining deepthroats, so for example if you wanted to do 60 deepthroats in 60 seconds this would be 60 BPM, but if you do nothing for the first 30 seconds, the BPM will be more than doubled in order to invite you to pass the challenge, so it will be like 125 BPM

Gotcha, that explains why the beat changes. And i just played around with it while wearing headphones and I could hear that the beat is actually there, but sometimes it's very clear and loud, and sometimes it's a super faint sound, so it seems like the app doesn't always play the sound correctly.

Tbh it's a bit confusing. DT & Time shouldn't have any metronome I guess. And DT & BPM shouldn't have a timer. And BPM & Time shouldn't have a DT-Counter (other than maybe one that counts up and tells you at the end how many you managed). But maybe that's just me. I feel like it's more confusing that helpful that the BPM changes.
Nikkk is offline   Reply With Quote