View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 10:37 AM   #12
Messypup
getDare Sweetheart

I got 4 so I selected my five smallest pairs of underwear and 5 and then 6 for the next category so two halves for me.

The I rolled a two so I got into bed, tied myself to the bed post and lay there, trying to shit myself. I got out of bed a couple hours later and hadn't emptied my bowels. I assumed at first that I would need to later but I could be in the bed for hours. 30 minutes later I felt the urge to shit and couldn't help myself but do it right there in my office chair. I haven't cleaned it up yet.

I checked for my punishment and found the last one to be the only one suitable. My boyfriend is away for a month and I'd rather not do this in front of a friend or stranger. Reluctantly, I picked up the phone and asked my best friend if they could come round. They came and watches me, giggling a lot whilst I repeated the dare. When I was almost finished, they grabbed a belt and started spanking me and then told me I had to eat the bananas afterwards. I ate the two halves after I pushed them out of my ass and can still feel some up there.

Great dare. Might do it again some day

| likes/limits
| pm dares

| kik - slavetwinkboy
Messypup is offline   Reply With Quote