View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 03:22 PM   #1
theone
getDare Succubus

Default The Reluctant Game of Truth and Dare [FICTION]

Hello, this is my first attempt at posting a story here, so I hope you will be patient with me. Most of all I hope you will like my story.
I wanted to do something a bit different and with a few twists in the tale.
The story will focus on one main character although other characters will be developed during the story as necessary.
Also the main character is a little bit unusual as I have made him a painfully shy person. He is an intelligent and thinking boy but because of his disposition he is easily manipulated by others of a more confident nature. And that’s how the story starts, the rest will follow but the character will certainly discover him self.
I intend to release the story in parts. Please give me your feedback so I know how I’m doing and if you want me to release the further parts.

PART 1 – INTRODUCTION TO THE MAIN CHARACTER

Michael 16 years old was good looking but a very timid boy and pretty much a loner. He had a couple of friends outside of school, Garry (16) a boy who lived three doors down the street and a Denise (15) a girl who lived three doors up the street. At school however Michael had no real friends. There were three boys who he sat beside and talked with in school but never really met them outside of the school. Although two of the boys had been to his house on a couple on occasions but that was it. Michael’s one redeeming quality at school was that he was a bright student. Certainly not one of the most brainy lads in the school but definitely cleverer than average and this earned him some kudos with some of the other students, because Michael was always willing to share his answers to homework, especially in maths and science of which he enjoyed. When I say willing to share it was more like taking candy from a baby.

About a year ago in a game of "truth or dare" with Denise from up the road they had ended up seeing each other naked for a brief time. For Denise, who had four brothers of varying ages it was no big deal but Michael always remembered that time and wished that it could have continued. Michael had a very active imagination and fantasised a lot about being in romantic situations with a girl and ending up naked. Michael would never dare tell these fantasies to anyone he would be far to embarrassed to do that sort of thing.

Michael really fantasised a lot about a girl in his school called Roselyn (15) of which he had a secret crush. Roselyn was a beautiful girl always smartly dressed with her long brown wavy hair down to her ass. She was one of the nice girls and had spoken to Michael on a few occasions. She was always very kind to him and her sweet smile, well Michael just couldn’t get that out of his mind. He sometimes fantasised about seeing her naked covered only in her long wavy hair and sweet smile, the very thought of that got him so excited. If only the others knew Michael the science nerd had such thoughts, but he was always careful to guard his words because of his painful shyness.

This story at school starts with another game of "truth or dare" leading to an adventure that even Michael’s active fantasy world could not have envisaged. I think Michael would have put such thoughts out of his mind anyway and if he knew what was about to happen well I think he would have froze with fear.

We are about to take a journey into this strange and intense world of this painfully shy boy and uncover his deepest fears and fantasies …..

To be continued…..

Your comments would be appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited by theone; 08-14-2009 at 09:45 AM.
theone is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to theone for this post: