View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 07:58 PM   #43
Leslie's Slave

i could be like the others but i wont.

instead ill give you some advice. if you want to create a thread like this put a date as a limit for the submisions of your extra days. otherwise it will go to the point it wont ever end.

also. add some way for you to gain an orgasm. maybe if people make really humilliating tasks for you to complete. and these being your only way to reach release.

like mine. i was planing on giving you an easy route to Orgasm. but then as i was reading your backlog of tasks and days you confesed you failed. and well you disapoint me.

here is an easy task for you.

1.- i want you to get naked. now take your collar and wear it. as long as you wear this you will be a slave.

2.- now i want you to get in your knees and edge once in the floor. once youre hot and ready wear your chastity belt. if it can be locked, lock it and throw your key bellow your bed.

3.-take your dildo and your hood. wear your hood and place your dildo in a place you can easily reach. i want you to suck that dildo 500 times. count each one of them in your head. i want your hands behind your back while you practice.

once you finish your duty i want you to get in your knees with your hands behind your back. count to 100 before you remove your hood.

now continue your day. i would have allowed you to orgasm after your deed. but since youre such a bad slut remain in chastity for the rest of the day.

just remember that you are a worthless cocksucker who lacks training before it is even slightly useful.

Anything not in likes is a limit!
PM DARES

26/M/Straight/Dom/Mexican (lol for the last one)

Last Rule: N/A
By: N/A
Second Rule: N/A
BY: N/A
ExtraRule: Sleep Blindfolded
by:msp1006

Saving 50 PM dares :P pm me away

*will start doing PM dares soon my life is almost back to normal. almost.

also sadly i lost most of my petplay items D:
Leslie's Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Leslie's Slave for this post: