View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 11:58 PM   #69
nonstopdisco

Moonsage, Lovaboitoy, Lui-Kyi, Demon Thief, freshmilk and daremaster 1 thanks for the comments Hope you enjoy the next part

I closed my eyes for a minute and lay on the grass attempting to recover. The rain had started to come down really heavy now and my entire body was drenched by the cold rainwater.

I began to get control of my breathing again when suddenly I felt a hand grab my arm trying to lift me up. I opened my eyes and saw a now naked Zack towering over me pulling at my arms to help me up.

Zack helped me up and put my arm around his shoulder then we both stumbled back towards the kitchen door.

"not so fast!" Tom shouted as we reached the doorway "you both belong to me now and if you wanna come back in you've gotta ask me"

I wasn't in the mood for Tom's games now, I was cold and shivering and my stomach still felt messed up from Jim's punch. Zack didn't seem too impressed either.

"Let us in please Tom" Zack said in a sarcastic tone obviously not impressed with Tom's demand either.

"ha, that wasn't good enough" Tom laughed "if you really wanna come back in I want you both to beg me"

"Tom please let us in" Zack said sounding more concerned "we could end up having flu all weekend if we don't warm up soon"

"Look!" Tom shouted "I'm gonna make this easy, both of ya get on your hands and knees and beg me to let you back in, bow down, kiss my shoes, make it sound convincing and I'll let ya walk right in. Ok"

I looked at Zack and he just sighed, we both knelt down and pleaded for Tom to let us through the doorway like he was some kind of God. I kissed one of his shoes and Zack followed suit kissing the other one. I felt extremely embarrassed and Tom's gang weren't making me feel any better with their relentless laughter in the background.

"That's more like it" Tom said looking pleased with himself "keep that up and your weekend won't be half as bad"

The rest of Tom's gang continued laughing at Tom's words and he stepped aside letting us through the door. As I entered the kitchen I immediately felt the heat hit me as though I'd never felt comfort like it before.

"Take a seat" Tom said in a strangely polite manner "You owe me a few photos"

Me and Zack both took a chair from the table and placed it in the centre of the kitchen. We sat in front of Tom who was standing with his hands in his pockets in front of his gang. Tom pulled out the same small camera he had yesterday from his pocket and took a picture of me and Zack wet and naked sitting on the chairs.

"Put your arms round each others shoulders and do a thumbs up" Tom said grinning.

We both did as Tom asked posing for fully naked pictures together on his camera, our semi-erect dicks were on full view for the camera lens to capture.

"now I want one with your lips touching" Tom announced amidst the laughter from his gang.

Me and Zack looked at each other and decided there was no escaping. After an initial hesitation we pushed our lips together for the first time, amongst the clicks and flashes of Tom's camera. It was an electric feeling but the camera and the audience made me incredibly uncomfortable. I was enjoying the experience but I was too embarrassed to make it last any longer in front of the camera and Tom.

"What are you going to do with those pictures?" I asked, not wanting them to exist let alone be seen by anyone.

"Nothing if you do what I say" Tom smiled "they're basically my guarantee that you'll do my bidding"

Me and Zack looked at each other again feeling totally defeated.

"we haven't got a lot of time now" Tom said "school starts soon, so i'll give you 5 minutes to dry yourselves off and get dressed for school"

Me and Zack left the room almost straight away and went running up the stairs towards my room.

"If your any longer than 5 minutes then I'll make you pay" Tom shouted after us as we left.

On the way up to my room we both grabbed one of our towels from last night out the laundry basket and started rubbing ourselves dry almost as soon as we entered my room.

"We're right in the shit now" Zack said sounding flustered "I've never being so humiliated in all my life"

"Me neither" I agreed "we can't let anyone else see those pictures though, it'll be the end of me"

"me too" Zack replied "We're just gonna have to keep going along with Tom's shit and if we see a way out, take it.

We had both finished drying off and we each grabbed a pair of boxers off my chair that I had prepared last night and pulled them on. We then sat on the edge of my bed both putting a pair of white sports socks on.

"Thanks for having my back out there with Jim" I said to Zack hoping it'd make him feel better.

"I've always got your back dude, you know that!" Zack smiled.

We finished pulling our socks on so we each grabbed a white shirt and put it on standing next to each other as we buttoned it up. Once we were dressed in our shirts we each dressed in a pair of black school trousers and felt so relieved to be dressed again.

"Yes! Finally some clothes" Zack said looking pleased.

"Hey, I've been naked longer than you!" I joked.

"Yeah but you enjoy doing it for me, don't ya?" Zack smiled.

"Ha, it'll be your turn next!" I laughed "I bet you can't wait"

"Course I can't wait!" Zack smiled "I know I'll beat you again next time as well! I still want my bacon sandwich!"

"Hey! It's not my fault it got robbed" I laughed "your making me the next bacon sandwich"

"Hedgehog! Baldy!" I suddenly heard Tom shout from downstairs "Your 5 minutes are up!"

"Already?" I said to Zack "shit hope he's not gonna do that make us pay thing"

We both went back downstairs throwing our towels in the laundry basket on the way back down.

"Where have you been you little shits" Tom shouted "I thought I was being generous giving you 5 minutes"

Me and Zack kept quiet, we knew Tom had us backed in a corner like he said.

"And you don't even have the decency to apologise" he said creating more roars of laughter from his gang "go and put your shoes on then come back here and stand facing each other.

We quickly moved towards the front door where the shoes were kept. I gave Zack my good school shoes to put on that I'd promised him yesterday and I took my old ones out of the shoe cupboard that was set in the wall behind the door.

"right hedgehog boy, drop your trousers" Tom ordered.

Zack gave me a confused look and he undid his trousers and dropped them to his ankles, you could see his black boxers but his white shirt was covering them slightly.

"Ok then baldy!" Tom smiled "Kick him square in the balls as hard as you can"

The gang were laughing but without thinking as a sort of reflex reaction I shouted "Hell no!" back at Tom. For some reason I was suddenly incredibly protective of Zack.

The gang surrounding Tom were now making a lot more noise to add to the drama.

Tom gave them all a look and suddenly the room went quiet. He gave me a stare and opened his mouth to speak. I was terrified and I now completely regretted what I had just done. I just wanted to redo the last 30 seconds all over again.
nonstopdisco is offline   Reply With Quote