View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 03:53 AM   #62
nonstopdisco

Woop!! Who's ready for an update?

Jim dived down grabbing Zack at his ankles making him fall to the wet grass. Zack looked startled as Jim pulled his shoes off quickly throwing them to the side.

"Don't either of you even dare fight back" Jim snapped at me as he pulled off one of Zack's socks "I've put people in hospital before now"

Jim's sudden violent streak scared me but I decided I'd try and save Zack as I genuinely didn't want to see him hurt.

I crept up behind Jim and suddenly jumped on his back as he was removing Zack's other sock. I put my arms around his chest and felt my dick resting on his ass cheek.

"Get off me, you piece of shit" Jim shouted sharply "and get your goddamn cock away from my ass"

I pulled Jim backwards and he fell on top of me. I could hear cheers and laughter coming from the house. As it was still raining both our bodies were soaking wet and slippery which allowed Jim to slide down and out of my arms before I had chance to stop him.

Jim turned round once he was free and looked really pissed off "Your gonna pay for that bitch" he shouted as he quickly put his right foot in one of his shoes that were lying on the floor.

"ain't you forgetting your socks?" I laughed still sitting on the wet grass.

"you'll be begging to put them on for me by the time I'm through with you" Jim sneered as he went to take a kick at me with his shoe.

Suddenly Zack tackled him to the ground and I piled on top of him to keep him down and Zack joined me. I sat on his back and Zack on his legs.

"agghgghghhh" Jim suddenly cried out "my leg! I think it's broken!"

I looked at Zack and we both felt guilty, so in a split second moment of panic Jim caught us off guard. He rolled over jumping to his feet grabbing me and Zack at our throats and pushing us up against the fence. There was a loud applaud coming from the house as Tom and his gang seemed to be enjoying the show.

"Right here's how it's gonna go down" Jim said forcefully "I've had enough of your shit now so your gonna start listening to me, understand!"

I don't know about Zack but I was terrified, the grip around my throat was getting tighter and this guy was strong. I just about managed a nod and I'm pretty sure Zack did too.

"that's more like it" Jim smiled sarcastically "First off, Zack get outta my clothes!"

Jim let go of Zack and kept me pinned at the throat against the fence.

"Try anything and I'll make it pretty uncomfortable for your boyfriend here" Jim shouted sternly.

Zack did as he was told. I watched him stripping off in the rain behind Jim, the whole situation giving me a slight semi even though the rain had now fully soaked me and I was terrified and starting to shiver not being able to tell if that was from coldness or fear.

Zack stood behind Jim with only the boxers left to take off. Jim turned and noticed this and it pissed him off.

"What are you waiting for twat!" Jim shouted "get your sorry ass out of my boxers"

"not until ya let my mate go" Zack answered back "your hurting him"

Jim let go of my neck and catching me off guard gave me an almighty punch to the stomach. I immediately collapsed and fell to the ground amidst cheers and laughter emanating from the house.

I was struggling to catch a breath and my stomach felt terrible, as if his hand hadn't left and something had dislodged in my insides.

I lay on the floor focusing all my energy on pulling breaths in and noticed Zack was also down on the ground, his boxers now gone. It looked as though he'd taken a kick to the balls.
nonstopdisco is offline   Reply With Quote