Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 03:30 PM   #54
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Laura's night/one

In my last message with regard to Laura I have told you about my second visit to her place. Thinking back to it, I was even more intrigued then before. I have never met a woman like her. So sexy, so confident, so self-assured and so in control. I was fascinated. It never occurred to me not to do what she wanted. I was so curious to find out what she would do next that I was happy to follow her rules...

A few days after our meeting, her ringtone woke me up at 4 am. Her text message read, "Be at my place. 10pm sharp. Wear the trench, black heels, dark eyes and red lips. Nothing else."

I took the train. It was cold and rainy and I felt very naked in Laura's trench, my black heels and the unfamiliar lipstick. I had spent hours before the mirror, painting my face, applying eyeshadow in shades of silver, adding eyeliner in dark grey and topping everything with fake lashes in coal black. I do not even like false lashes. I do not know why I had to do it. But I had. As I had to purchase the slutty, bright red lipstick. As I had to meticulously apply the lipstick to my trembling lips. As I had to overpaint my lip's natural boundaries, making them seem larger than life. As I had to paint my nails a shiny black.

I arrived way too early. I looked around and noticed a traditional corner pub not far away from the factory building where Laura lives. I decided to have a beer and a leak. It was a bad choice. The pub was small, crowded and full of smoke. Standing at the bar I was unpleasantly aware of all the eyes looking at me. The local residents were obviously not used to a slutty young girl in high heels with presumably nothing beneath their trenchcoat ordering beer. The landlord took his time. When my glass arrived, I drained it quickly, paid, and left. I didn't bother with the restrooms.

It was raining again, and it was still too early for Laura. I walked past the factory building towards a gas station, turned around and walked the same way back. The trench was able to withstand the rain, but my feet were cold and my hair was wet. I was afraid my make-up would smudge. I had almost reached Laura's place when I noticed a car slowing down and pulling in at the curb. A guy at least three times my age opened the window and eyed my naked legs lustily. I did not wait for him to start talking, I turned towards the building, hurried to open the door, took the stairs in a run and waited for Laura to answer the doorbell."
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote