View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 01:23 PM   #1506
Pariahterror
Prodigy

A report of some sensory deprivation.

Puppy was to lay down bound and blinded whilst listening to some nature sounds.

It all started with puppy gathering the stuff he needed. No clothes. Rope, cuffs, blindfold, hood, headphone. That was about it.

Puppy first undressed himself until he was only wearing his collar and cage. No problem at all. Then came the rope. Puppy isn't one who knows how to tie ropes, but he thinks he did a good job. You can find a picture of it in puppy his toys album.

Now puppy really couldn't walk. Luckily puppy was next to his bed. Otherwise he would have to hop. Puppies don't hop.

Next I put the blindfold halfway up and added my headphone. Then I setted up the sounds, it felt relaxing. Next was the timer, always adding some extra time too. Puppy then quickly lowered his blindfold and put on his hood. It was dark. Really dark. Having eyes open or closed made no difference.

Then puppy layed down on his belly and put on his cuffs which he linked. It felt relaxing laying there with the sound. But the sound was too loud to count and keep up with the time. Well, let's only wait then.

Within a few minutes puppy became aware that he didn't lay comfortable. My face wasn't that comfortable. So puppy undid one cuff and placed a pillow under his chest. This was a little better. Then quickly back the cuff on.

And then puppy remembered he didn't liked cuffs behind his back. He also didn't want to lay on them. I don't know when it began to hurt the muscles a bit, but puppy tried to hang on. But he eventually lost and unlinked them.

And then moments flew by. How long has puppy been laying here. Hey buddy. How long is left. I don't know if I was gone or not. But at a sudden moment I heard my alarm. Time was up. Puppy laid there for an hour.

Somewhere this feels like puppy wanting more, but puppy would like to feel more risk too. Maybe laying like this in the dunes on a cloudy day. Maybe adding a "spank me" sign too. But that is puppy imagining things now.

It was great and puppy wouldn't mind repeating it. Only need some more preparation. Please tell puppy if he earned his reduction.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote