Thread: Fiction: daughters fun
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2016, 01:16 PM   #18
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Chapter five; in which things get a little out of hand

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The sound of footsteps on the den floor pulled Harry from his slumber. He was uncomfortable. His body hurt and he was sure he must have pissed on the floor.
There was a hand on his ass, as someone traced the words, the cane was lifted and smacked against his ass. Once, twice, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, he began to wonder how many strokes he was getting but the cane stopped and he became aware of a second person in the room.

‘Fuck mum, what are you doing?’
Jess!
‘Why has dad got your shoe in his ass?’
So Susie was spanking him and he laughed to himself, it was probably too good to pass up. He would allow her that one.
‘And where did you get that leather gear from you look amazing.’
‘Thank you dear.’
‘May I?’
‘Yes darling if you want to touch it.’

Susie watched, fascinated, as Jess ran her hand over the bondage suit, almost daring her to touch her exposed tits, her nipples hardening further as Jess hand got so close and then dropped away.

‘It feels so good, I want one of these bad boys, I can almost imagine what it feels like on. All sexy and warm and’

Harry coughed a bit causing Susie and Jess to turn and look at his ass. Susie realised the word master could still be seen, although no longer sharply. Se moved to Harry, removed the shoe and covered his ass with the towel she had brought down. She turned and spoke to Jess.
‘Your father and I like to play’ she paused, ‘adult games, it was his turn this time to be tied down, only we had a bet too and he sort of lost.’
‘What do you mean sort of?’
‘Well Jess; It was either tell someone the truth or stay like that all night until I got up. He tossed the coin, well I did; he was all tied up, anyway it came down he should stay there and take his punishment in the morning. Which is what you came down in the middle of.
Now help me release him please.'

they both began to release Harry as Susie continued to instruct Jess.
'And Jess; there is not to be a word to anyone about this.’
‘Okay.’
‘No Jess, not okay, but yes mum, am I being clear? If I find out you have told anybody about what your father and I like to do; you ass is as good as dead. It will be you over this horse with your ass up and your panties gone!’
‘Panties gone, like off, like naked ass?’

‘Yes Jess, that’s how serious I am. No panties and,’ Susie suddenly realised she was warming to this, her pussy beginning to want some serious Harry cock sized attention as she tried to continue; she looked up at the ceiling and played with her fingers as though she was counting ‘a minimum fifty strokes to your ass and perhaps ten to your pussy for good measure?’ Susie smiled, she had no idea where the last bit had come from, but fuck, she congradulated herself; it was good.

‘My pussy, wow mum you are serious.’ Inside her head Jess was in turmoil, her pussy was leaking down her tee shirt covered thighs. How could she earn the punishment, how could she not earn the punishment, this was way better than anything her master had given her.’

It was more than Harry could stand, as soon as Jess finished releasing his hand, Harry carefully stood up and bent forward again and then rushed, as fast as someone who has been bent over for several hours, but mainly to hide his hard on, can and he ran from the den to the bathroom on the lower floor.

Susie followed him for a few steps but once the bathroom door closed she decided perhaps upstairs was better, out of the suit, vibe in, until Harry appears, fucks her hard, good decision. She turned towards the stairs and caught site of Jess staring after her father. It occurred to her that she had unfinished business with Jess, so she turned and walked back to her.
‘Come and have a juice with me, I think you should have an explanation for what has just occurred.’

‘Its okay mum I really don’t need one, I already poured a juice so I will just grab it and go.' She shrugged, 'So you and dad have a kinky relationship, that’s okay with me. Really I think I need to get upstairs again; if you don’t mind.’

Susie felt herself panic and then let it go. She turned rapidly and headed for the stairs as Harry reappeared from the toilet. Susie was already half way up as Harry hit the bottom stair and then both of them were running up the stairs.

Jess stood and watched the pair of them go. She was confused by their reaction but was silently glad they both had a kinky side. Maybe that could be exploited. She felt her nipples harden and decided her room would be good, once she got the juice she had come down for. And then there was the other thing, the word master had been on her father’s ass, she had seen it plainly, despite her mother trying to hide it. Whose master, moms? For a moment she had the notion that he was her master but shook it off as silly. Her own father! She stopped on the stair. Don’t be silly Jess she argued with herself. He did have the shoe in his ass though, coincidence?

As she climbed the stairs herself she could hear the rhythm of the fuck in her parent’s room, her mother’s cries and her father’s shouts, she put her juice down and pulled off her tee, squeezed her tits together and twisted her nipples then dropped her fingers to her clit and began rubbing in time to their fuck. She could hear her mothers words bouncing in her head, her fingers moving to her soaking pussy, she wasn’t aware of herself saying out loud ‘I will get the punishment, I will, I will, I will.’

Lost in her self fucking she didn’t realise that the noise in the bedroom had subsided or that someone had crossed the room or that the door was opening, until it was too late and a voice was saying;
‘Are you that desperate to be a slut?’

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.

Last edited by Joker50; 09-16-2016 at 01:29 PM. Reason: after posting things that look right aren't so I edit
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Joker50 for this post: