Thread: Fiction: Cousin T or D Game
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 08:02 PM   #165
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Chapter Thirty Four

"Penny, truth or dare?" asked Alison, starting the game.

"Dare."

"Strip to your underwear."

Penny got up without hesitation and pulled of her blouse. Her shapely breasts came into view, covered by a black bra. She then unbuckled her shirt and let it fall to the floor. Her lace panties fit snuggly on her curves.

I tried not to stare, but failed miserably. I moved my other hand back in front of my dick to hide the fact that it was becoming hard. I saw Corey too adjusting himself. Although he probably seen Penny with even less on, he too wasn’t immune to her hotness.

I noticed another thing, and this one worried me. When Penny had stripped she hadn’t even blushed, or given it second thought. I was in over my head in this game of truth or dare.

"Truth or dare?" said Penny, turning to face Corey.

"Uhh... dare I guess." he answered, unsure of himself.

"Good answer," said Penny, giving him a quick kiss on the lips. "I dare you strip down to your briefs."

Corey hesitated, but then complied. He pulled off his shirt revealing a muscular chest, and then slid off his jeans, to reveal a pair of grey briefs, with a tent beginning to form.

Alison and Penny smiled at this, but didn’t giggle. They had probably seen it before.

Corey settled uncomfortably onto the sofa. "Alison, truth or dare?"

"Dare, obviously."

"Ok... go topless"

With a bored expression on her face, Alison shrugged off her tank top to show her white lace bra. She then reached behind her and unclasped it, and then pulled it down.

Her boobs weren't nearly as big as Lola's, but they looked nice and firm. Her pink nipples pointed straight upwards. Both Corey and I were staring at them enthralled. Even though I had other sets of boobs only about a half hour before, one can never get enough boobies.

Alison saw us staring, but didn’t try to cover up or anything. She just let us keep on staring, until Penny elbowed Corey in the ribs.

"Watch your tent, mister,” said Penny, staring pointedly at the rapidly enlarging bulge in his underwear.

Corey blushed, but like the girls made no effort to cover himself up.

"Truth or dare?" asked Alison, looking at me.

I wanted to pick truth, but knew I couldn’t or I would appear to be a wuss, so I chose dare.

"I dare you to stand up and move your hands away so we can all see what you've been trying to hide. Then I want you to never cover yourself up again for the rest of the dare."

Well, if I had let my cousins see me naked, I could let these people see me nude also. I stood up and removed my hands. My penis, still semi hard, pointed straight outwards, a bright color red from all the blood that had been flowing into it tonight.

Penny's and Alison's eyes took it all in, but they didn’t seem too enthralled. Seen that before too, probably.

I sat down, just letting my dick flop around. I reached over and took another sip of my beer. It felt good not to have to use my hands to cover up anymore.
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote