Thread: Fiction: Cousin T or D Game
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 04:24 AM   #158
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Default Chapter Thirty Three

Neither... this story is still continueing, ill probably finish this game of truth or dare (a short one) and then finish it
Chapter Thirty Three

I stood outside the car, waiting for Alison to open the door, but she never did. Realizing that she wanted me to, I moved one hand from my privates to open the door.

Alison and Penny both let out giggles, and I realized that my one hand wasn’t doing a great job of covering up my semi boner. I hurriedly got into the drivers and slammed the door shut, and then moved my hand back down to my dick to cover it up.

"Alright then... lets go!" said Alison with a grin and took off. The Northrupts didn’t live on the lake; they lived about five minutes inland. For the whole five-minute ride no one said anything. Alison turned on the radio after about a minute and we listened to some Ne-Yo for the rest of the time.

We got to the driveway and pulled in. The Northrupts were rich, and their house showed it. A nice Victorian style house, all white, with a trampoline and pool outside, as well as a massive tree house built in the trees.

"Are your parents home?" I asked worriedly.

"Nah, my moms actually driving your mom to the airport."

"And your dad?"

Alison gave me a strange look. "They got divorced a few years ago. He's in Cali or someplace like that."

"Oh. Sorry"

"Its cool. Now stop stalling; lets go inside."

I opened the door with one hand, trying to cover myself up as best as possible one hand. I got out and then quickly shut the door. Everyone else got out too.

Alison was dressed in her typical slutty manner, a VERY short denim skirt and a black tank top, with the edges of her pink bra clearly showing. Penny was dressed more respectably, with a white skirt and a pink blouse on.

The boy, who was later introduced to me as Corey, and was Penny's current boyfriend, had on a pair of faded jeans and a tight black T-shirt. He had long, wavy brown hair, and was very tan.

Alison led the way into her house, her hips swaying sexily from side to side. She opened the door and led us down the hall to the living room.

"Take a seat, I'll go get drinks." she said before exiting.

Penny, Corey, and I stood there awkwardly, Penny obviously looking me over and Corey looking anywhere except for at me. Finally Penny led Corey over to a sofa in front of a coffee table. I sat down in one of the armchairs next to them, and waited for Alison.

We didn’t have to wait long, only few seconds, before she came back with four Bud Lights. She sat down in the armchair opposite me, so now we were in a semicircle around the coffee table. I picked up my beer, which was already open, and took a long sip from it. I was going to need it.

"Ok James and Corey," Alison began, "You guys have never played truth or dare at our house before, although you might have played it somewhere else. I think our rules pretty much the standard; no asking back to the person who asked you, no illegal dares, and we also try to lean towards more dares, although that’s not a rule."

"All right then." said Corey, speaking for the first time.

"We do move pretty fast," continued Alison, "So except to be stripped fairly quickly. We don’t fool around. Also, there could be some dares that you don’t feel capable of doing. In that case the person who gave you the dare will give you another one, and you can choose between the two dares. Ok?"

Me and Corey both nodded our agreement, and so the game began
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote