Thread: Fiction: Cousin T or D Game
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 04:23 AM   #153
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Default Chapter Thirty Two

Sorry Everyone... I've busy and I honestly thought people had forgotten about this story. But then I got a private message, and I realiazed I had a duty to finish... at least part one!
Chapter Thirty Two

I started down the driveway, trying to avoid the pebbles scattered here and there. Like before, the cold air was serving to calm my erection. But only a little.

I made my way out of the drive way and onto the road. I turned left and started walking. This was the most dangerous part right here. Well, it was actually the only dangerous part.

I walked on the edge of the road, so that way if any cars did happen to come by I could hurl myself into the bushes on the edge of the road. And it was dark enough outside that I would be fairly well hidden in the bushes.

I was almost half way to my driveway when I heard the rumble of car coming towards. Great. We had like zero traffic up here by the lake, but of course the one time I'm outside naked a car HAS to come along.

I stepped off the road towards the bushes and immediately regretted it. Pain shot through my foot as a thorn stabbed into my sole. I hopped back, my eyes watering. Quickly I reached down and plucked it out.

I took another step, slowly this time, laying my foot down very cautiously, as to try to tell if there were any other thorns scattered about. There weren’t so I shifted all my weight to that foot and lifted up the other one.

By now I could see the cars high beams as it came around the curve about a hundred yards in front of me. But it didn’t matter, as with one more step I would be into the woods...

Or so I thought. As I moved my foot forward, I swung my leg right into a thorn bush, probably the one where the thorn on the ground had come from.

Startled by the multiple pierces of pain that coursed through my leg, I quickly swung it backwards, and by doing so also brought my whole body crashing backwards onto the road.

I got up, but the damage was done. The car had seen me, and since I had fallen down it was now slowing down so it wouldn’t hit me or run me over.

I had no idea what to do. Do I make a move towards the bushes, even though it could bring me more pain, or do I turn around and start running, or do I just keep on walking?

In the end I did as a deer does, and just stood there, my hands covering my still semi hard dick as the car passed.

Except it didn’t pass. Instead it kept on slowing down until it was completely stopped next to me. Then the window rolled down.

"James?" asked a voice.

"Alison?" I said disbelievingly.

Alison Northrupt. One of my best friends down here at the lake when I was younger. Mrs. Northrupt was very good friends with my mom, and as a result I gotten to know her daughter pretty well when I was young.

Over the years we had drifted apart though. I think there had been a quarrel between Mrs. Northrupt and my mom, but I'm not sure. Either way, I started disliking Alison around the time - how do I say this politely? - she had become promiscuous.

Basically Alison was a slut. As slutty as you could be in high school, which meant cleavage showing tops, short skirts, and giving blowjobs to random guys.

She had come onto me once, and I had fallen for it, hook, bait and sinker. We didn’t do much, just making out and some feeling up, but I grew attached to her. Then the next day I saw her at the mall making out with another guy.

I had confronted her later, and she basically told me I was nothing special to her, just a boy toy. I had stopped hanging out with her about then.

Anyways, Alison was very pretty. Curly brown hair, green eyes, and a nice rack to go with a bubbly ass. She didn’t have as big of breasts as Lola, or as nice of an ass as Anna, but she sure did flaunt them.

"James? Is that you?" Another voice came from the back of the car. The back window rolled down and I saw another pretty face looking out at me.

This was Penny, Alison's younger sister. While Alison was about my age, Penny was about two years younger. But like her older sister, Penny was 'getting around' already.

She had a nice figure, shorter and not as athletic as Alison, but still very pretty, her angelic face framed with blonde hair.

Behind Penny I could make out the face of a boy, probably her latest conquest, as I did not recognize him.

"Hey Penny," I replied weakly.

"What... are you doing?" asked Alison, running her eyes up and down my naked body.

"Umm... well... its a dare."

"You play truth or dare too?" Alison asked surprised, "With who?"

"My cousins."

"Oh... alright. Lola and Ella right?"

I nodded.

"That’s cool. Sometimes we play too."

I just looked at her, unsure of what I should say.
"Hey!" exclaimed Alison, "I just had a great idea! Why don’t you come over and then us four can play our own game of truth or dare... but maybe more dares, if you know what I mean."

"Umm... right now?" I replied.

"Yeah, come on, it will be fun!"

I shook my head. "I don’t think so. Maybe some other time."

Alison narrowed her eyes, getting a look I knew all too well. "No, now’s a good time. Or, if you don’t want to, I can always just take a picture of you like this, and then post it on Facebook. You choose."

I paled. It would be like Alison to pull something like this. "But..."

She raised her cellphone. "Choose."

"Fine." I spit out, not really looking forward to getting into my second truth or dare game of the night, but knowing I had no choice.
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote