Thread: Fiction: Hidden Right In Front Of Me
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 02:54 PM   #14
Username87654

Part 4

"Okay. Here's what you do..." Abby said "Lay down flat on your back."
I did as told, I had no idea what was coming.
"Now put your knees in the air and spread your legs as far as you could."
Once again, I obeyed. I could tell everybody was taking peeks at my vagina. I didnt know how to react to any of this, it was all so new to me.
"Bridget, she's not even wet" Abby said. "Lube her up.".
It was obvious that Abby was in charge. Abby looked me in the eyes and said "Juat let her do anything to you. I promise, you will enjoy it.". I nodded in reply.
Bridget spit into her hand and did something I had never seen done before, she rubbed it in between my legs. She started on the outside of my vagina lips, which I felt no reaction to. When she spread my lips and started to apply the spit inside my lips, my vagina began to tingle. Without even knowing it, I was becoming horny.
"Alright, as I said earlier, just let her do anything at all." Abby said. "You're going to enjoy it. Bridget, go ahead."

Bridget instantly put her head in between my legs. I felt the wetness of her rough tongue touch the outside of my innocent vagina lips. I had no idea why she was licking me. I had to admit, it did feel good. A feeling I had never felt before, kinda warm and tingly. Everybody watched as Bridget darted her tongue inside my tight vagina. I couldn't help but let out a loud moan when she did so. What was this feeling? Why had I never felt this before? I closed my eyes and moaned as this great feeling over powered my body.
"Having fun?" Abby asked.
I found the energy through this great feeling to nod my head yes.

I don't know how long this continued. My moans grew harder and faster as the feeling took over my body. Suddenly I felt like I was about to pee.
"I need to pee, please stop." I said, through moans.
"That's normal." Abby said. "It just means you're about to cum."
"What's cum?" I asked.
Just then the feeling got stronger than ever. I moaned harder than ever. I felt my vagina get even wetter. My muscles clenched as I had my first orgasm.
"Ugh!" I let out, as everybody starred. All of the boys' penises were hard and the girls were wet like me.
"Thats cum!" Abby said, finally answering my questions. I felt tired
Bridget took her fingers and rubbed some of the juices from my vagina onto her now wet hand.
"Taste this." she said, holding the hand up to her my mouth.
I hestitantly tasted it. The taste of my sweet juices filled my mouth.

"Wow." I said, still I awe of what had just happened.
"Congratulations" Abby said. "You just had your first orgasm."
The group then clapped, making this moment so embarrassing for me. I could sense I was bright red. But now the game could move on...
Username87654 is offline   Reply With Quote