View Single Post
Old 02-27-2023, 01:44 PM   #11
Merry

Read the first part of each statement and finish it by writing the first thing that came to your mind when you read that sentence. Don't overthink things. Be honest and have fun!

1) When I'm horny the first thing I look for is...a quiet place alone and clean hands.

2) Stripping completely naked in public makes me feel...vulnerable.

3) Men who have penises larger than 8 inches...are never going to be in my body.

4) My bathing suit fell off in the public pool and I...turned blood red in embarrassment and retrieved it, and went home to masturbate.

5) The word "Blowjob" always makes me think of...blowing bubbles with bubble gum, there seriously has to be a less stupid word than this euphemism.

6) I want to have sex but there are too many people around I should...sneak off to the woods, and have sex there.

7) That one is cuter, but this one is bigger, I should go with the...smarter one.

8) I really want to masturbate but first I need to lock the kids out of my bedroom.

9) To make him jealous I'll, I wish there was someone to make jealous right now.

10) I haven't had sex in over a year, for me that is unheard of, but I'm okay with it for now.