Thread: The Boys
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 05:42 PM   #2
imaslaveboy

'You boys here for the work experience course?' asked the guardsman.
'Yeah' said the 3 in the back.
'Ok, just go and pull your car up there on the right and if you lads head through the gate and walk over to the offices on your right then we will to your rooms.' The guardsman explained.
So the boys jumped out and grabbed their bags and headed through the gate after being buzzed through and headed to the office block.
'This is the real deal!' said Jacob clearly excited.
'Aye, your right! said Alex with a grin.
The boys rocked up to the office buildings and dropped their bags at the door. As they entered the double doors they were greeted by a cheery female officer who checked names and gave them they room numbers.
'Stephen Wilson? 4d. Alex Blackwood? 4d. Jacob McComb? 4d. And Peter Davison? You are in 4d too. Lucky that!' She said.
'Now here are a copy of the rules. Stick by those and you'll have the time of your lives. Now, Corporal Bingham here will take you over to your rooms so you guys can get your stuff sorted. Lunch is at 12 but I'll be over before then. More boys are on their way so have a chat and get to know each other.' She explained.
So the boys were taken off to their block and showed to their room and where the toilets and showers were and the vending machines.
'Alright lads, as far as i believe yous hav a few hours till the rest arrive so get comfortable.' And with that Corporal Bingham left the room and the door shut behind him.
'This is class! Shotgun top bunk!' Said Stephen as he threw his bag up.
'Yeah, im taking top over here' said Jacob.
And with that Alex filed under jacob and Peter under Stephen.

They were in the cadet centre of an Army base. It was a large building with a canteen and classrooms all built in. The boys had been put in the same room opposite the boys toilets which was the smaller of the two in use that week. I had 6 bunks and the other had 8 bunks.

'Come on and let check the place out' said Alex. The rest agreed and headed for the door. They went straight to the toilets and showers. The building was only 3 months old so everything was new and spotless. The toilets had cubilces and a urinal and a few sinks and the Showers were comprised of a large changing room with 8 lockers and benches round the sides and an open shower area with 5 shower units. Peter pressed the button on one of the showers and out blasted hot water. 'This place is awesome! The water is perfect!' he said as if he had never seen a shower.

'Right fuck it! Im getting a shower here.' said Jacob. 'Itll be another hour before anyone else is here and its only 8:30am.'
'Yeah i might as get one too.' Said Alex.
'Fuck it. Mon lads.' Said Stephen.
Peter just agreed and they headed back across the corridor to get their stuff.
They each dug out their towels and shower wear and headed back to the changing room. Each dumped their stuff against a wall of the changing rooms and began to strip. Alex got down to his white boxer briefs and slid on his swim shorts. Peter did the same covering his grey boxer briefs and Stephen just pulled everything off leaving him naked in front of the others. 'Your a bit game Stevie!' said Alex as he laughed. 'Yeah why not?' said Stephen as he pulled on his swimming shorts. Jacob was a bit slower. He had got to his bright orange boxers briefs and picked up his phone as if he was texting. 'Mon Jacob! Hurry up!' Said Stephen.
'Aye hold on. Ill see you in there.' said Jacob still with his nose in his phone. Jacob was a bit shy. As the rest headed to the showers he slowly slid his boxers to the floor and quickly pulled on his swimwear. Jacobs mum had packed his back to go with the list he was given. She had packed his racing swim jammers. Jacob grabbed them and pulled them on as fast as he could then readjusted after. He could guarntee he was gonna get laughed at as his bulge was clearly visible as an outline in his knee length lycra shorts.

Jacob gingerly made his way to the showers and moved to a shower unit trying to go unnoticed.
'Haha! Jacob what the fuck are you wearing??' laughed Peter stopping the boys small talk. The rest turned to look and joined in the laughter.
'Shut up Pete! My mum packed my bag coz i was working late and she threw these in.' said Jacob sharply. The boys laughed a bit more and returned to their small talk to avoid more embarrassment for Jacob.
Peter turned to the shower wall and rinsed his hair and Jacob saw an opportunity to get him back. Without hesitation, jacob leaped across and grabbed Peters waistband of his boxers as they peered over the top of his shorts and yanked. Jacob grabbed so hard and pulled so fast that the boxers shot straight up and the band ripped away from the wet material.
'Ahhh! Ya bastard! They were new! Your dead Jake. Your dead!' shouted Peter as he turned around and pulled the material from his bum and tucked it back in his shorts.

Limits: Full Public, friends, family, anal, pet play etc.

Some toys i have - Ball Stretchers, Cock Rings, Condoms, Icyhot, Toothpaste, Candles

Amazon Wishlist - https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist...?ref_=wl_share

27/M

Kik: imaslaveboy
imaslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote