View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 04:05 AM   #359
lthrnbondage

Ok did this yesterday. I put on a condom along with a cock strap and ball stretcher. I lubed up a medium sized butt plug and then slid it in. Then finally I pulled on my one piece rubber suit. By the time it was on, I was sweating already and hard as a rock. I covered it with jeans, long white socks, bike boots, t shirt and black MA-1. Then I headed into the shopping centre.

I wandered around from shop to shop. In each one I made sure to bend over and examine something on the bottom shelf and each time I did I could feel the butt plug. It also made my cock rub against the rubber and denim which kept me hard. In the third shop I went into, I spotted the security’s guard watching me. I’ve seen him before - he’s in his mid twenties, well built and ginger with a shirt beard. I was very tempted to make him more suspicious, but instead headed outside.

I went down to Burger King and ordered some lunch, as I did I could see that the girl serv8ng me was staring - I’d unzipped my jacket a bit and the rubber was visible. I ignored her and went to sit at a table. While I ate one handed, I opened my fly with the other hand and started to jerk off. I was getting good and close but a family came And sat at the next table. I stopped and ate my meal really slowly. Eventually they left and I finished myself off, cumming into the suit because the condom had slipped off.

I headed home and then stood in the shower to get the rubber off. As the condom had come off I then licked the inside of the suit clean.

Thanks for a great dare.

When do I get to ask for another one?😀

Water Sports • Humiliation

• AB / CD • Blood • Scat • pics/cam • Body writing * Sissification

Vulnerable in https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...77907&page=862 until 22nd July

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=4739624
lthrnbondage is offline   Reply With Quote