View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 04:17 AM   #8
2shy

1) Whats your first memory of having a boner?
As a kid

2) Whats the weirdest thing you have got a boner over?
Trying not to get a boner actually gives me a boner, if that makes sense. ie. If I feel one starting, say on a beach if I see a sexy woman, thinking to myself, "shit, don't get hard" makes my cock get really hard really quickly. It's like my body wants to betray me to humiliate me

3) How big are you erect?
6"

4) Has anybody noticed your boner by seeing the outline of it?
When I was in my late teens I got teased by a group of similarly ages girls at a bus stop which gave me a boner and they could see it through my pants.

5) Has anybody felt your boner accidentally?
No. Nobody has touched it on purpose either.
6) Has anybody noticed your boner and told other people?

7) Whats your most embarrassing boner story?
Probably the bus stop story above. Although there was another occasion where I was on the top deck of a busy bus and got hard thinking about sex. Then a combination of the vibrations of the bus and the fact that I was trying to to get rid of the boner (see point 2) made it stay. It would have been very visible to several people if I'd stood up so I ended up missing a couple of stops until I just got up quickly an tried to hide it. Then a long walk home!

8) Whats the longest time you've had a boner for?
Couple of hours while edging I guess.

9) Have you ever got a boner whilst in a changing room?
Not that I can remember

Never been seen naked as an adult. If you're the first person to see me naked I'll put your username in my sig forever.

Dislikes: Not sure yet but I'm pretty tame

Limits: Dangerous, illegal, scat, piss, public, pain. Probably more, I'm still working it out.
2shy is offline   Reply With Quote