Thread: Non-Fiction: My Slave and Me
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2015, 01:16 PM   #37
Master Rayne

Location: I'm Canadian. If you have a problem with that, GET LOST!

Hi folks! As I promised, here's a new chapter in my true story. This part is the introduction. That proves that sometimes, blondes can be intelligent. I am fortunate my Sophitia isn't dumb. You'll see that she was an easy train, but Tira... well you'll see later :P
Anyways, enjoy and please, comment! it motivates me!

I remember this torrid summer night when my faithful slave had this wonderful idea. We were in the dungeon where there reigned stifling heat. Sophitia was leaning on a chair, wrists tightly bound behind her back, blindfolded. She just had received a hundred lashes on each butt cheeks when she said:

-Master, you've never thought about adopting a pet?

Using my whip, I administered to her five hits on each ass cheeks before saying in a tone of reproach:

-Who gave you permission to speak?
-Please forgive me, Master. May I speak, Master?
-You have my permission.
-You Never thought about adopting a pet?

I was amazed at this. Ever since we started to live together, she had never talk about adopting a cat or a dog.
I coated my my hand with lubricant then I said, settling behind her:

-Too much to care about, I replied.
-Master, I was not talking about a dog or a cat, but a submissive girl you'll always keep on a leash, a slut you could teach fetching the ball, sit and obey.

My fingers were making their way into her asshole when I stopped in surprise. Without saying so openly, Sophitia had made it clear by her unwavering dedication she did not want to share me, her one and only MAster, with another slave.

-You Want to adopt a girl who will serve as my pet?
-Yes, Master.

I pushed a little futher my fingers in Sophitia's ass. She took a deep breath, until I felt a little resistance. I left her a few seconds to catch her breath and relax a bit. It was the second time we had a session of anal fisting. Vaginal fisting was easy, but Sophitia prefered that I concentrate on her ass. Fucking my fist in this tight little hole was quite difficult and rather painful for her, but she never used of the 'code red', which meant she wanted my fist in her ass.

I pushed my hand forthermore in her ass, slowly but firmly, and Sophitia gave a long plaintive groan, burying her face on the padded seat of the chair, clenching her fists. She arched when my hand was fully pushed into her anus, the tight muscle firmly clasping my wrist. Fortunatley, I was clever enough to take off my watch first!

She gasped and, turning her face toward me, she said:

-Thank you, Master. It's so good to feel your hand in my ass.

I shook slightly my hand, triggering new moaning. I stroked her buttocks reddened by my lashes and sliding my middle finger between the lips of her wet, dripping pussy, I asked her:

-Why are you talking adopting a pet? You never told me about this before.

-Master, she replied in a whisper, I'm a slave and even if you do not say it openly, I know that despite all that I do for you, there are times when you're bored.

-I Am perfectly satisfied with you, Sophitia. Ever since you accepted my domination and you have given yourself completely to me, I have never regretted my choice. Even if you have been naughty a few times, and I had to correct you then, you showed that I had you well trained.

-Thank you, Master, for the compliments. That's a lot for the slut I am. If you adopted such a girl to make her your pet, you would be her one and only Master. I would have no authority over it.

-On the contrary, I answered, sliding my hand back and forth in her small asshole, in quick, jerky movements. You would have certain rights over her. You could play with her, and you could give her orders, but my orders would take precedence over yours.

-It's too much honor to rampant creature that I am, Master. But am I really worthy to be the mistress of a pet?

After moving my hand inside her ass for a few moments, I took it gently out and looked at her anus as it was clowly shrinking back to its normal size. My cock was hard as iron and I was more than willing to fuck her ass with all my strength. Her pussy was so wet it was dripping on the floor.
I wiped my sticky hand of its lubricant with a towel, then I undid my belt and lowered my pants. I was so errected and her ass was spreaded so much that I did not need to use my hand to direct my cock: in a strong jerk, I drove it deep in her ass.
Sophitia gave a long cry of pleasure and and I went into her ass with all my strength, my hands gripping her hips with force. It did not take me more than five minutes to cum: all my hot load went splashing her ass, while at the height of her pleasure, Sophitia showered the floor like a dog marking its territory.
I bent over her and kissing her neck, I said:

-We will hunt for a pet soon, pretty slave of my heart. But for now, I will uncuff you and you will clean your mess, understood?

-Yes, Master, she replied in a whisper.

I untied her handcuffs, and she stood up. As she went to get a towel, I said:

-Who told you to use a towel, little idiot? Do I have to tell you everything? You clean your mess with with your tongue.

Sophitia went down on all fours, walked to the place where she had ejaculated, and began to sip up her feminine nectar...

I watched in delight....

Sophitia and Katt are my slaves.
Tira is our pet.

They only live, breath and exist for me.
everything else is emptiness.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Allowed: I dom my slaves and my pet in any ways I see fit.

Forbidden: Scat, piss, blood, illegal, zoophilia, public, extreme, interracial.

Last edited by Master Rayne; 02-07-2015 at 05:46 PM.
Master Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote