View Single Post
Old 05-25-2017, 04:08 AM   #26
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by kplurn View Post
I agree with FLOCC, the entire premise of this date is insulting to the gay community. Would you start a "forced hetero" thread, asking a female friend to come over in the same way?
I agree that it can definitely by considered insulting but your comparison is not entirely representative.
If a girl would do this together a forced hetero or a do whatever you want thing, then most guys wouldn't be really insulted.
Personally I would be kinda surprised and maybe a bit weirded out but I would take it as a big compliment. In the end that won't change if I do or not do something.

I agree a 100% that it can be considered insulting but I also think there's still quite a difference if you tobtgis to a guy or a girl a general, I think guys overall will deal with it much more relaxed then girls on average.

Also as you can see in the thread people are setting it up in advance which means you would have 2 consenting parties which is perfect.

Hey and if you are insulted just kick him hard in the balls XD.

Just my rambling thoughts.

The dare is interesting but not for me, maybe if I want to experience certain things but atbthe moment still too straight. I do love the "forced/ given over control" idea of it.
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote