View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017, 06:27 AM   #10
Sneddo96

Im going to continue the story after a long time sorry for the length of time in between.

Sam was rock hard and loving life even though he would never admit it. His lips were constantly pressed against liv's juicy bum, sam was making sure he kissed every bit of the big behind he has the pleasure of following on his knee's. "stop here slut" stated Liv. Sam stopped crawling but not kissing her bum "oh you love it back there dont you" Sam didn't reply just kept kissing. "thats enough" said liv as she pushed Sam away from her ass and onto his back. Liv wiggled her bum as if to tease Sam but he did not have time to think much before Liv's pussy was in his face and he was gasping for air. " come on you had your reward now make me cum" Sam began licking and sucking and struggling to breath anything but liv's pussy. I didn't take long for a horny liv to let out a giant moan and start cuming all over Sam's face, "not that nice is it" chucked liv as she stood up and more cum dribbled down her thigh as well as onto Sam's face. Liv went to another room and grabbed something Sam had no idea what. Liv returned quickly to Sam and said " now i'm going out for a bit this should keep you behaved" as she pressed the lock closed on Sam's now caged cock. Liv left to go get some supplies that would be need for later that night.....