Thread: Holly's Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 11:38 PM   #8
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 8

Chapter eight

Luke grabbed hold of Holly's hand and squeezed it reassuringly. Holly smiled weakly. She walked slightly behind Luke as they headed to her room door and out into the corridor. The guards were gone from her room, a relief that she couldn't help but feel.

The other doors in the corridor were wide open and Holly couldn't help but glance into the rooms as they passed. It revealed similar rooms to Holly's. Painted walls and painted 3D furniture with just the bed and bed covers physically there. Some of the beds were against the wall like hers, some were in the middle of the room. A couple of the rooms seemed to have objects left abandoned on the bed or floor - things like paddles and whips and other objects Holly tried to block out. She shuddered slightly and focused her gaze on the corridor, not wanting to see anymore.

She could feel the cold steel flooring beneath her feet, the bumps and grooves causing her some light pain. As she suspected the walls were steel as well and the roof reinforced. She shivered as cold air whipped down the corridor, bounding off the steel walls. She wished for normal walls, at least they took some of the chill out of a building. Luke tugged her hand towards the right as they approached a crossroads and Holly followed him towards two massive steel doors. They were closed at the moment.

Luke stopped outside and Holly came to a halt next to him. "Ok Holly. Listen. You are the new girl here. So there will be... a welcome feast for you," Luke explained turning to look at her as he grabbed both of his hands. "For the next hour, you are going to be paraded around, grabbed, molested, and I can't do anything to stop it. Its a tradition. There are a few rules you need to know. Do not eat anything, do not drink anything, and don't complain to anyone. If something happens that you don't want to happen, bite down. If you don't you'll only make it worse for yourself," he told Holly. He glanced into her eyes and could see he had scared her. "I'm sure you'll be fine. But I have to go in and you need to wait here. You'll know when to come in," he added. Holly swallowed hard and nodded. She watched Luke walk through a side entrance and turned back to face the doors. She took a few deep steadying breaths.

'You can do this Holly. One hour that's it,' she told herself reassuringly. She pulled herself upright, the chains tugging on her nipples and rubbing her vagina and arse. The steel doors swung open and Holly stared, stunned by the room ahead of her.

"You may approach," a booming voice from the far side of the room said. Holly swallowed down the fear that had suddenly mounted again and stepped beyond the doorframe

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]