Thread: Holly's Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2017, 11:08 PM   #7
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Post Chapter 7

Chapter seven

Holly exhausted herself crying and just lay curled up on the floor. She didn't want to move, she didn't want to get comfortable, she just wanted to leave. In such a blank room Holly had no idea how much time was passing but it felt so slow before her new master reappeared.

The door closed behind him and he walked over to the bundle of skin on the floor that was Holly. "Hello Holly," he said crouching down in front of her. Holly lifted her head slightly and looked into the green eyes. She'd always felt that green eyes were a sign of goodness. Now she very much doubted that. "I need you to sit up for me Holly," his voice was gentle and he seemed changed from earlier. Holly was confused but did as asked, slowly sitting up.

"Why are you being so gentle with me Sir?" she asked her voice hoarse from her crying.

Her Sir looked into her eyes as he answered. "Holly. You're scared, isolated, alone, you just want someone to understand. You want to escape, return to normality. I get that. I understand. Holly, I picked you for your innocence, your sweetness. I picked you because for the first time in a long time I felt like someone understood. I want to look after you and protect you, not hurt you and torture you," he answered. Holly took a moment and contemplated what he said, but she believed every word.

"So why kidnap me?" she asked, her voice distressed. "You could have just spoken to me and talked to me?" she added, her voice laced with sadness.

Sir shook his head. "I really couldn't Holly. You see I'm as trapped as you are. My name is Luke by the way and I'd like you to call me that when we are alone," Luke added.

Holly blinked. "What do you mean by that? and why?"

Luke smiled weakly. "I can't explain not yet anyway. And I want you to think of me as a friend not a master." Holly nodded. "Now listen I need to explain a few rules to you. Are you alright with that?" Holly nodded again. "Ok, I'm sorry about these by the way. They are not my choices. Number one: you will remain naked and clean shaven at all times. Number two: whenever you leave your allocated room (with or without your master) then you must be wearing an ownership tag unless expressly permitted otherwise . Number three: you will be required to attend all meals with your master and can only eat what they provide you with and when they tell you too. Number four: any instruction received by any master must be obeyed, unless an overriding instruction is issued by your master. Number five: you are allowed one phone call a week. Make it count. Do you understand these rules?" Luke asked gently, placing a hand under Holly's chin and lifting it so that she was looking up more.

Holly nodded. "Yes, but I have a question. What is an ownership tag?" Holly watched as Luke's face grimaced. He stood up, walked out of the room and came back moments later with the strangest contraption yet. It was in essence a chastity belt with two chains attached to the front loops with metal pegs attached, and rather than a metal plated back it has a single metal chain threading through the crotch and up to what looked like a bright blue collar. Holly swallowed hard. "Ah. Right I see. And I have to wear that whenever I leave this room?"

Luke nodded. "I'm sorry Holly but yes, unless you or I have been given written permission for some reason. And Holly. The reason I came in was its lunchtime," he said gently. Holly could see the pain in his eyes as he said that and believed he genuinely cared about her. Holly nodded.

"Alright, lets get this over with," she said. She grabbed hold of his arms to help pull herself up before stepping into the chastity belt which Luke tightened around her waist. Luke carefully picked up the two pegs and gently pulled them upwards towards her breasts.

"This is going to hurt," he said. Holly nodded and his clamped a peg on to each of her nipples. Holly let out a slight whimper but kept her mouth closed. with the clamps on her nipples the chastity belt was pulling upwards and the chains were taut causing her pain whenever she moved. Luke then grabbed the chain with the collar and slowly raised it towards her neck, the chain slipping between the lips of her vagina and ass cheeks. She bit back the pain as the chain rubbed her sensitive areas. Luke looked at her. "I'm sorry I need to pull it tighter to get it round your neck," he apologised. Holly didn't say anything but felt the tug and the pressure increase before the soft leather was wrapped around her neck, tight but not enough to stop her swallowing and breathing. She could feel the chain at her back was tight and knew that trying to bend down would hurt. "Ok, all set. Let's go meet the rest," he said gently taking her hand in his. Holly smiled weakly and prepared herself to be humiliated.

AN: Thank you to everyone who has commented and supported this. It means a lot so thank you.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]