View Single Post
Old 07-23-2017, 08:07 AM   #3
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Chapter 3

chapter 3

After the van had sped off, one of the men got into the back where I was strapped to the gurney. Around me were all sorts of medical equipment and machines. I realised this was actually an ambulance and the men must be paramedics. Why? I wondered…I wasn't sick!? Now that the shock had wore of a little, I started to struggle again. The realisation of where I was going started to sink in. I had heard about the “Special” Unit. I really couldn't go there! I started to scream, yelling at the men to let me go. I had done nothing wrong!? Was all this necessary because of one stupid miserable orgasm!? The man with the bad teeth got into the back with me. He smiled his ugly grin. Angrily, I spat into his face. “That's it young lady, this behaviour will not do.” He said this in a stern, almost school teacher like voice. I hated him. “I'll have to sedate you now,” he said as he held a syringe up in front of my face. I struggled even harder, but I couldn't do a thing as he pulled down my jeans and stuck the needle in my thigh. At once, everything went fuzzy. I didn't lose consciousness, but I felt every muscle in my body go limp. I couldn't speak and my tongue felt too big for my mouth. Everything seemed to move in slow motion. The man moved away and all I saw was a white blur…

With a screech, the van skidded to a halt. I don't know how much time has passed, I was still floating on some strange blurry cloud. I barely registered the men opening the van doors and wheeling me inside. Inside… the big red brick building looming above me. Inside, all I saw were white ceilings flashing by as they wheeled me to some room and parked me there. All I know then, was that I must have nodded off. I didn't know how long I slept before a big woman clad completely in white, suddenly hovered above me. I was startled by a cold splash of water to my face. “Wakey wakey,” mouthed the white clad woman. More cold water and then a hard slap. Suddenly I was feeling very much awake!

I tried to sit up, only to be held back by the straps. “Try to relax girl. You've had a small medical procedure, and you can't get up right away.” Before I could wonder what that procedure was, the woman went on. You're in the Care Unit. A special treatment facility for unruly, over-horny females who's overactive imagination and sex drive get them into trouble. I see that this isn't your first offence and that you slipped up during your probation period. Tsk tsk, you must think you're a special case,” she said mockingly. “Don't worry, we know how to deal with the likes of you and a few years at the Special Unit will get you in line.” She continued her speech, clearly used to the drill. “I am Matron. That's all you need to know and you will always address me as such. You will address the nurses and the rest of the staff as Sir or Madam."

"We have four levels in this Unit. You start out at level 1.
This means you'll get a cell, a toilet and a wash basin. Food consists of porridge and soup. You get water and milk to drink, and two hours of exercise time outdoors. You'll go to our reform classes and follow therapy sessions, especially tailored to your disorders. You'll do chores under supervision and the rest of the time your cell will be locked.

If you behave well, you have the chance to advance to level 2. At this level, you'll have more variety of food, more time outdoors, a few privileges regarding your cell and free time. School and therapy sessions will of course still be mandatory.

For the really well behaved, there is level 3. These girls have shown that they're truly reformed. They have attained certain privileges and can earn even more by assisting the staff. School and therapy will continue but will be tailored to aid in the return to civilisation. It will be pointless to go into detail, as you probably won't reach this level in a long time.

We have one more level. This is level Zero. This is a disciplinary level. When you don't follow our rules, resist treatment or show otherwise unruly behaviour, you will be punished. You will become a level Zero. Believe me, level 1 is a walk in the park compared to level Zero."

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to little pet for this post: