View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 11:32 AM   #3
sexylee87
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to sexylee87

Yeah i've done your dars fork they were good!!

Just completed this dare, had quite an unlucky roll of the dice lol

I started by getting naked and edging.

Then i rolled the dice for roll 1, I rolled a 4. This meant i had to edge 4 times which was fun lol

I move on to roll 2 and rolled a 1, this meant i had to edge with my left hand. This was soooooo hard and took me quite a while!

I moved on to roll 3. I rolled a 2 so had to go back to roll 2, i then rolled a 4 so had to edge another 3 times! by now i was getting so hot and horny and was struggling to control myself!!!

I moved back to roll 3 and rolled a 6, so had to edge 3 times. This was so hard i nearly lost it on the second edge but managed to hold it!

So i moved on to roll 4 and rolled a 6!! This meant i had to go all the back to roll 1. I was gutted because at this point i was really struggling! my cock was dripping and i was desperate to just finish the dare!

So i started at roll 1 again and rolled a 5. This meant i had to edge 5 times!! Unfortunately i got to the 4th edge and couldnt hold it any more and exploaded everywhere!! lol

So i failed this dare, its alot harder than it looks (no pun intended!) So if anyone has a fitting punishment i will do it
Everytime I receive a PM saying "ABOVE" I will post in the first person above dare thread in the person above section.
Everytime I receive a PM saying "QUICK STRIP" I have 30 seconds to strip of all my clothes.
sexylee87 is offline   Reply With Quote