View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 11:29 PM   #45
younganalwhore

You lose a bet to your best fried of the opposite gender. They give you the options of...
A. Wearing the underwear they wore the previous day for a whole day
I love cross dressing tbh

After a night of fun with the sexiest person you have seen in a long time, you wake up to an empty bed, and a chastity on. You notice a note telling you to come to an address tomorrow night at midnight. You arrive to find the person you slept with the previous night, and four of their friend. They tell you that you can have the key if you do one of the following.
C. Allow them to violate your asshole any way they want
I love anal play especially anal destruction and will gladly bow to those willing to ruin my hole

You are tight on money, and decide to apply for a job in the adult film industry. You get a call from the publishing company giving you three options to choose from.
B. Bukkake - You will be drenched in multiple loads of cum
Always loved being a cum slut and submitting to loads and loads of cum

When you realize you need a steady job, you decide to hire yourself out for services. You decide your service will be...
C. Stripping- You know you can get up on a stage and let your body be on display for others to drool over. You can also give some private shows for more money
I love being center of attention especially sexual attention and making money from it makes it a no brainer for me

You decide to do some nude modeling for an art class. They are paying very well and you didn't know why until you got there. They told you that you weren't gonna be completely nude. You were gonna wear...
B. The opposite sex's underwear
I’m a sissy at heart but also come on, women’s underwear is sexy and will be getting all the guys painting me hard and wanting to dump loads in me, I’d love every second as I stood there with my shaved body posing in silky underwear

You got caught cheating on you S/O. They tell you they will forgive you if they can pick a person to come over and do one of the following.
B. They fuck you as much as they want
I am a toy for others pleasure... use me hard and however you want

Your master/mistress had locked you in ballet boots, a (tight for girls, stuffed for guys) bra, and a chastity. All three have a separate key. Your master/mistress will give you one key now to unlock, but will mail the other two keys to you. Which key do you choose to take
A. Ballet boots
They’re uncomfortable and I quite frankly love chastity and bras
I am part of the Expose Forever Challenge, Kik me "expose yourself" for a Pic / video of anything you want me to show... If I answer after 24h+, then you may expose it anywhere you please! - here is the thread... https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=334604

Likes: Extreme anal, Insertions, PnP, Submission, Lengthy Dares, Public, Exposure, Piss, bizarre Lubes / insertions, Chastity
Limits: Family, Scat

Kik - Arcticcobra
younganalwhore is offline   Reply With Quote