Thread: Fiction: Rent Free (R-18)
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 06:24 AM   #154
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Trouble for Tina 2

"You have a kind of redness on your cheek," nurse Janet commented.

Tina didn't know what to answer. It was where the boy had hit her. She didn't want to get anyone in trouble.

"Okay, Tina, listen up!"

Nurse Janet was authoritarian. Almost six feet in height, muscular and shapely, she was hard to dismiss. Tina stared at her, afraid for whatever accusation she knew was coming.

"How long have you been sucking boys in the bathroom?"

Try as she might, Tina could not defy her authority. Tears swelled up in her eyes but did not roll down.

"About three weeks..."
"I figured as much. And how many boys have you sucked?"
"I don`t know..."
"I'll tell you. Around thirty."

Hearing the number made Tina cringe. She had deliberately not kept count, for fear of what that knowledge might do to her.

"You're quite the slut, you know..."

This comment, however, was a complete surprise. How could the nurse even say such a thing!

"And for how many have you spread your legs?"
"...what?"
"You like sex, you little cunt..."

Nurse Janet suddenly placed her hands on Tina's knees, forcing them apart, exposing her crotch.

"Nurse, what are you doing?"
"I'm looking at your cunt, you slut..."

To emphasize her point, she stared between Tina's legs. Tina froze, covering her top, but Janet pulled her arms aside, staring at her, a wicked grin on her lips, an evil look in her eyes.

"Listen up, bitch... you're mine now. I own you. I can get you expelled for what you've done..."
"No, please don't!"
"Then you better get naked right now..." the nurse threatened, and it wasn't an idle one.

Tina shook to her very core. She was about to be victimized again, and it was her own doing that had led to this, yet again. There was no escaping her fate. She was doomed from the start.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote