View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 09:32 AM   #3
diaperkitten

When I got the text back and saw what it said my eyes winded. How the fuck did they find my pictures. I then remembered I lost my phone last week and someone handed it into lost and found.Fuck. Who knows who has seen these pictures. If these pictures got out I would be the laughing stock of school...hell if my parents found it it would probably mess up my whole bloody life.

I quickly texts back:

Yes I understand please don't tell anyone about or let anyone see the pictures. Please I'm begging you I will do whatever you want!

I texted back in a panic no realizing how bad this could be. I then thought what if it's some pervy guy who wants to fuck me....no no don't think like that they probably just want you to do their home work for them.

Likes: being made to feel like a little girl, embarrassment, rules and punishments.

What will embarrass me: accidents (pee and poop), being made to act little (AB dares), spanking , having privileges taken away from me and making a fool of me on the site.

What I will never do: illegal, public, family, friends, eating poop/ pee, cam/ pics, dangerous.

P.S. I don't have diapers so if anyone has good ways to make home made diapers please say.
diaperkitten is offline   Reply With Quote