View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 05:20 AM   #2
Msdare

I looked at the pictures again. Still shocked that the quiet, innocent girl who sat in front of me in class would take such pictures of herself. I had copied the photos from her phone to mine after she had accidentally left her phone behind after our last class on Thursday afternoon. I was going to just switch the phone off and leave it off, giving it back on Friday morning. Curiosity got the better of me though and I just had to look through her phone first.

Me, Im Jake, short for Jacob Lynch. I'm a loner. Not really fitting in with any group. Too unfit and unpopular to be a jock, not smart enough for the nerds. I'm average in every sense of the word. I had always secretly liked Lily, but she never noticed me much before. To her, I was just a boy in her class.

This was my chance. I sent Lily a text. A text that would change a lot between us. After that text, I would no longer be just a boy in her class.

I know your secret

A few minutes later came a reply:

Who is this and What secret?

To which I replied:

This is your new master. This secret: (the message includes a selection of photos of Lily) You will do what I tell you to, when I tell you to. Understand?

Dislikes: pics, drinking piss, cum eating

Limits: videos, poo, other people, too public, anal, edging

18/MALE/UK
2in penis (barely)

I changed my underwear before completing this dare:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=110798
Please punish me.

Last edited by Msdare; 03-25-2012 at 09:07 AM.
Msdare is offline   Reply With Quote