Thread: Non-Fiction: A little fun during Spring Break
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 02:51 PM   #11
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Task - em52388

Quote:
Originally Posted by em52388
I was going to start by having you roll for your old daily tasks but that document seems to have disappeared so that's out unless you still have a copy of the list. So I'll just move on to the next part of your task. You are to finish your house cleaning as instructed. In addition during the day when you hear or read the word play in any form you are to immediately kneel down and masturbate to edge (including this time but this one can wait until you are alone.) More of your task will come to you later but this should serve as a good start. I'll see you later with more instructions for you.
It is probably best if I start from the beginning, rolling from my old daily tasks list. This is a list I created to provide myself with random tasks during the day. I usually rolled six die, but sometimes, it was less. For this dare, I rolled six (bolded them).

Now, I started with the insertion of the plug as I needed to have it in for the second part of the task anyways (namely, finishing to clean the apartment). I did not roll again to see for how many hours I would need to keep it in as I knew it was to be in until I was done. Then there was the driving task: I must admit right now that I did not do it. Now, I did need to drive that day, but I also needed to pick someone up to do so. That would not have been a problem under normal wintery circumstances as I could well have gone to the washroom where the practices take place to take off my coat and button my shirt before seating myself for practice, but the weird weather did not warrant the use of a coat. I know that I should probably have taken an extra task in another category to compensate, but I quite thought that with these tasks and the ones I would be doing with another user later on during the day that I would have my hands full during the day. As for the other tasks, I used the washroom three times during the day and so, in theory, I needed to strip on the three occasions, not that it was difficult, I wasn't really wearing anything during the day anyways... The shower I took after supper, before leaving for band. I decided to combine the three remaining tasks. I spanked myself to a specific beat, that way my boyfriend would not be asking any questions with regards to the noise as he is used to seeing me clap out beats at random times. As for the other two small tasks, well, I think I scarcely need to explain how I can manage a five-minute one when I am to use cold water. Luckily, it has been quite warm around here lately...

1. Washroom tasks
a) Strip naked each time I need to use the washroom.
b) Edge once before using the washroom.
c) Place a clothespin on each nipple each time I use the washroom. Take them off by pulling on them.
d) Masturbate while using the toilet.
e) Apply a fresh coat of icyhot to my clit each time I need to use the toilet.
f) Pee standing up. Clean up any messes.
2. Insertion tasks
a) Spend at least x hours with my plug in.
b) Spend at least x hours with my balls in. (will keep them in until I am done my cleaning)
c) Spend at least x hours with my plug and balls in.
d) Stuff my pussy with a pair of panties. Keep them in for at least x hours.
e) Use toothpaste as lube and roll again to see what must be inserted.
f) Place my balls in a sock before inserting them.
3. 5 minute tasks
a) Masturbate without edging or orgasm for five consecutive minutes.
b) Spend five consecutive minutes on my knees.
c) Spend no more than five minutes in the shower.
d) Spend five consecutive minutes standing in a corner on tiptoe.
e) Spend five consecutive minutes with a clothespin on each nipple and three clothespins on each labia.
f) Spend five consecutive minutes of work on my story.
4. Driving tasks
a) Expose my pussy during my drive (which means that I will have to choose my clothing accordingly)
b) Drive with my vibe on low against my clit.
c) Masturbate each time my car is stopped (red light, stop, railroad crossing).
d) Pinch my clit 10 times.
e) Drive with my shirt completely unbuttoned under my coat.
f) Have a clothespin attached to each nipple for the duration of the drive to or from work.
5. Shower tasks
a) Wash myself with a rough sponge.
b) Edge three times in the shower.
c) Take my shower kneeling in the tub.
d) Either wash with cold water or rinse with cold water.
e) Keep my bar of soap in my pussy while I don't need it during my shower.
f) Take my shower with a finger up my ass.
6. Miscellaneous tasks
a) Apply icyhot to my anal rim at sometime during the day.
b) Apply icyhot directly to my clit sometime during the day.
c) Complete 10 edges during the day.
d) Write a 300 word essay on a subject of your choice.
e) Spank my pussy, each ass cheek and each breast 5 times at one point during the day.
f) Put a handful of rice in my socks for x hours.

Now, with regards to the rest of the task sent: I was asked to finish my cleaning, balls and plug in, with a full-body harness holding everything in. Now, if that wasn't motivation enough to get the job done quickly and efficiently, the task had some added spice to it. I was to put on three clothespins on each breast for each room I needed to clean, including one on each nipple, and would be allowed to remove a pair each time I was finished with a room. Checking up on the definition of the work room with em, I was happy when he specified that it had a doorway (yes! that considerably reduced the number of pegs I would sport down to six). However, it could not be that easy, I was also required, each time I left a room to apply a coat of either icyhot, toothpaste or arousal gel to my clitoris and would need to cycle through all three before repeating the use of one of the products. I must say, though, that this was not too much of a problem; I made sure, before even getting started on the task, to assemble all of the required elements in the first room I'd be cleaning beforehand *big grin*. I ended up applying a full cycle of the three chemical agents to my clit by the time I was done cleaning.

The last task was one that caught me off guard each time. You see, I chatted away with em during the better part of the day and the first two times he slipped "play" in the conversation, I did not catch on. I was forgiven the first time being allowed to catch up but the second, I was made to grab a metal spoon from the kitchen and give myself a fair few hard spanks which resulted in a reddened, hot and tingly ass. On the bright side though, the next times I saw the trigger word slipped into a sentence, I promptly got to my knees and edged.

And now, the last part of my task. As a wink to a part of my birthday dare, I was asked to plunge my breasts in a bowl of iced water for five minutes. I must admit, though, it did me much good; the clothespins had made me relatively sore during the day.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote