Thread: Non-Fiction: A little fun during Spring Break
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 02:32 PM   #3
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Full day task - Garder80 - Task 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80
Edge yourself and start getting dressed.
Dress in a miniskirt, no panties, high heels and a top that shows cleavage
Go to a public bathroom
Find a free stall - don't lock the door.
Edge yourself
Bring a hairbrush and spank yourself hard 30 times on each cheek, 30 on pussy and 30 on each inner thigh this time saying "I'm a naughty brat" (2 seconds between each spank)

After the spanking: edge 2 times or until you have pussy juice running down your legs, feel free to insert fingers and rub some juice on the legs as well.

You may not orgasm during this dare.”
Even though I stayed at home to do this dare (no worries, I cleared it with Garder80 first), I still made a point of trying to be as close to meeting all the requirements as possible. I performed my first edge easily (my clitoris had, after all, already been warmed up), slipped out of my pyjamas and got dressed. I created a makeshift miniskirt by folding a tank top in half and slipping it on, adjusting the length so that it just barely covered my ass. I then slipped on my high heals (which, admittedly are not very high but they are the only pair I have) and pulled on one of my tops that I never wear without something underneath as I find it shows waaaaaaaay too much cleavage. Of course, I did not wear any panties, nor, for that matter did I wear a bra.

Once I was all dressed up (mind you in something I would never wear outside of the privacy of my home) I went to the washroom, neither closing or locking the door (not that it mattered; I was home alone) and edged again. Of course, by this time, given the anticipation of the task itself and the edges I’d already performed, I was already wet (read “very wet” – it does not take me very much to get horny or wet…) and so another edge was not hard to come by. Before continuing the task, I also had to do two more as 0900 had just come around the corner. I then opened the top drawer and took out my hairbrush.

Now I love spankings. I wish that I could receive (meaning not self-inflicted) more of them as I find it to be a very erotic experience so I happily bent over the counter and started whacking away, hitting as hard as I dared and swapping cheeks after each blow. To be honest, the hardest part was to say “I’m a naughty brat” after each spank; it always feels so weird to talk aloud when I am alone. Now when it came down to the spanks on my inner thighs, it was quite an experience; it is not an area I have explored a lot in the past and I found that my sensitive skin required me to strike with less force than I could allow myself for my ass and I soon found my inner thighs had turned a shade of red. Then came the hardest part. For my pussy spanking I remained seated on the floor (which is where I’d set myself to do the inner thigh spanking). Now, I know the tasks reads 30 “hard” spankings, but everything being relative, I had to go easier on my pussy. Firstly, it was already swollen from the previous events – it really does not take me much to get me all worked up. Secondly, well, it is a wickedly sensitive spot. However, there was the advantage that with the hairbrush, the blow would be better distributed compared to….say…a wooden spoon. The spanks came down in audibly wet smacks and as they progressed I had to adjust how hard they came down. I was all tingly by the time I was finished.

Finally, I edged another two times – not that I needed to to get my juices running; my inner thighs were already wet from my previous edges and the spanking left a nice amount of juices on the floor, where I sat to administer spanks to my inner thigh and pussy. Still, I gathered the juices that were on the floor and used them to moisten my legs further.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote