DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emi Edges View Post
1. How long you want the rules to last
A month
2. Which sex you are
Female
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 10 very harsh and frustrating
Ten
4. Whether you want a pass card
Yes
Female | Eighteen | Submissive

For the next month your ability to orgasm is going to be decided by a bit of luck. You are allowed to only have 1 orgasm a week. Today is day 1 so type random number into Google, set it between 1 and 7 and click generate. That is the day you can orgasm for the next month.

But as this is a 10 you only have two orgasm time slots. Your first time slot is 5am to 6am and your second slot is 11pm and midnight. But the roll of a dice allows you to move the slot by 1 hour to a nicer time.
- If you score a 5 or 6 then you can choose to go forwards or backwards one hour for each so maybe 6am-7am and 10pm-11pm
- Roll a 3 or 4 and it stays as I set it,
- But roll a 1 or a 2 and the time slots are now 4am to 5am and midnight to 1am. Are you brave enough?

However, before you orgasm you must roll a dice 3 times if the score is 10 or more you can orgasm if it is less than 10 you cannot, that gives you a slightly better than 50:50 chance.

You get 1 pass card which entitles you to one orgasm at any time but to use it you are going to have to be as submissive as you claim to be. You must either kik me on Danb259 or PM me and beg, the more you describe why and how you want to orgasm the more chance I will approve it. Please note you may need to do it before you are desperate as we may be indifferent time zones

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote