Thread: Fiction: The new girl
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 11:11 AM   #41
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 15

The new girl

Chapter 15

Laura wakes up the next morning, at first she is a little confused: “Where am I?” she asks herself. Quickly it all comes back to her, she is at Maria’s house to a sleepover, and it all has happened to her – it was not just a bad dream.
“Good morning sleepyhead” it comes from Carol. All three girls are sitting in Maria’s bed watching Jessica’s laptop. Maria and Carol have a bathrobe on, and Jessica just a towel wrapped around her.
Maria: “Why don’t you go take a shower to help you wake up?”
Laura rubs her eyes: “Okay – that is a good idea.” She gets out of her sleeping bag, grabs her towel and toiletry bag, and goes to the bathroom. Laura drops her clothes and gets in the shower. She turns on the water, and after a minute she starts soaping herself. “Ohhh” a little moan slips Laura’s lips, as her soapy hand touches her clit. “There is the good feeling again” she thinks. She plays a little more with her clit, and it feels so good. Then she stops: “No I can’t do this, it is not right. Not after all I have been through.”
Five minutes later she enters Maria’s room again with her towel wrapped around her. She takes her bag to collect some clothes, but is interrupted by Maria: “Breakfast time are you coming?”
Laura: “In a moment just need to get some clothes on.”
Carol: “Why, we are also in ropes and towels, we usually eat like this when we are alone.”
Laura hesitates as this might be another trap, but decides to go eating as she is.

During Breakfast the girls chats about the plans for the day and Maria suggests: “What about going to the new mall up north?”
Jessica: “That will be cool.”
Carol: “How are we going to get there, it is too far to go by bike?”
Maria: “Maybe my sister can give us a ride – what do you think Laura? Are you up for a mall trip?”
Laura is happy, no more games, just a simple trip to the mall. And not with her mother and sister, no - with her new friends: “Sure, absolutely, a good idea.” She has almost already forgotten the events from last night.
Maria quickly finishes her breakfast, and go to her room to make the call to Amanda.

The girls have completed eating and Carol asks: “Laura will you please help me with the cleanup?”
Laura: “Sure.”
In the meantime without Laura’s knowledge, Jessica goes to fetch her laptop and goes to the living room.
Maria comes back into the kitchen, just as Laura and Carol have finished the cleanup: “Amanda can pick us up in an hour, then she will drop us off at the mall, and come back later to get us.”
Carol: “Nice”
Laura welcomes the news, she looks forward to the trip: “Well done Maria!”
Jessica has also returned to the kitchen: “That is good, I have an idea on what we can do in until we have to leave. Come with me” and she walks into the living room. The others are following her.

Maria and Carol throw themself in each of the corners in the couch, and Laura is joining them, and sits in the middle. Jessica is walking to the TV with her laptop connected to it.
Jessica turns to face the girls and speaks, while looking at Laura: “We have a feeling Laura that you have been enjoying yourself more than you think. So I will like to make a little test on you.”
Laura does not know what to do or say, and thinks: “Enjoy myself? Test? What is she talking about?”
Jessica: “If we can prove to you, that you had a good time with the game yesterday, then we will continue the game. If we cannot, then it ended yesterday, and no one will mention it again – Okay?”
Laura: “What test? What if I do not want to?”
Carol: “So you are afraid that the test will show that you had a good time?”
Laura: “No…”
Maria: “Okay, then let’s do the test”
Laura: “But but…”
Jessica just continues: “The test is simple, you just have to see a video.”
Laura: “Okay then”
Jessica: “If you can watch this video, without being aroused, then you have passed the test, else you have failed.”
Laura did not like the last part, what do they have in store for her?
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote