Thread: Fiction: The new girl
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 03:26 PM   #39
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 14

The new girl

Chapter 14

Jessica: “I believe that your butt needs to cool off, so I will also pick a dare.”
Laura puts her hands down to her pants and panties, but is interrupted by Jessica: “No need to do that”
Laura looks at Jessica with her begging eyes: ”Noo…”
Jessica: “Yes, you do not need you clothes for you next dare, so just leave them there.”
Laura: “Can we please have another toilet break?”
Maria: “No, we are almost done with the game, it is getting late.”
Laura: “But please – I really needs to go?”
Maria: “After this dare, it will not be long.” Laura stops her begging, and looks back at Jessica to hear her dare.

Jessica: “You will stand naked in the backyard with your legs spread and your hands behind your head. You will stand there with you back to the house for 15 minutes.”
Laura: “No no no… I can’t go outside naked – that is not an option. What if someone sees me?”
Maria: “Our backyard is very private, there is a high hedge around the garden. No one will be able to see you.”
Laura: “But but…”
Carol: “Laura you need to learn to just do your dares, instead of arguing all the time.”
Jessica: “Now take your clothes off, and get out there.”
Once again Laura has lost. She knows it, so she drops her pant and panties, takes off her socks, and takes the t-shirt and bra over her head. She drops it all on the floor, and covers herself up – one hand on her pussy, and one on her tits.
Carol, Maria and Jessica moves to the garden door in the other end of the room. Maria opens the door, and Jessica looks at Laura: “Come on Laura, out you go.”
Laura walks slowly against the open door, and then stops a few feets away: “No, seriously – I cannot do this.”
Maria: “It is either this door, or the front door – you decide.”

Laura stands there for a moment. She is sure that they will leave her in front of the house, if she does not continue. She takes a few more steps, and she stands in the doorway. Laura is having a final look at the girls, and walks through the door.
Jessica: “Good, now move out on the lawn, and position yourself as I told you to.”
Laura feels the soft grass between her toes, she takes a few final steps and stops. She looks around herself, and sees the shadow of the hedge. It is completely dark out here, only the little light from the house, makes it possible to see just a little. Laura’s hands are moving to her heads, and she crosses them behind her head has Jessica told her to do.
Jessica: “And the legs...” and Laura spreads her legs a little “More” it comes from Jessica, and Laura spreads them further. Jessica approves: “Much better, we will come to get you, when the time is up.”
Then the door is closing behind Laura, and she is now standing there completely naked in the darkness.

It is a reasonably warm night, and Laura is left her alone to her thoughts: ”It is actually not that cold” Yet she still shakes, not from cold but because she is so nervous: “What if someone comes by and sees me? Much worse - what if some boys sees my naked body?” It brings chills through her body thinking about it.
Laura turns her head: “Are there someone here?” she thinks. But there is not. Then to her horror she sees her nipples, they have become stiff again: “I must be the wind” she tries to convince herself, but there is no wind at all this night. Then Laura also feels the tickling in her pussy again, and looks down between her own legs: “No no, my clit is also erect. What is wrong with me?”
The time parses and Laura gets moister between her legs. She is so confused: “Do I really like to be nude? Is this a secret side of myself that I did not know I had? Or is this just an accident that she is turned on right in the middle of all this?” One part of Laura wishes to give in and start rubbing her pussy, the other part to huddle together and start crying.

The door opens and Carol, Jessica and Maria all joins Laura outside. They have all changed into their Pajamas, but Laura does not see it. Jessica: “Laura you can come in now, but please leave your hands on your head for a moment.”
Laura almost runs to the door and gets inside quickly.
Jessica: “Please spread your legs a little, and let us see you one last time before the dare ends.”
Laura reluctantly spreads her legs, she knows that they will soon find out how wet she are, but to her surprise, they does not say anything. Of course the girls have discovered Laura’s wet slit, and they have also observed Laura’s erect nipples. They just wanted to confirm their presumption that she is aroused.
Maria: “Now Laura this was the end of the game, you may now use the bathroom if you still needs to”.
Carol is adding: “And you can change into your pajamas too if you like to, then we will make ourselves ready to go to bed, it is getting very late.”
Laura gets her pajamas and hurries to the bathroom. When she returns to Maria’s room, Jessica and Maria both lie in the big king-size bed, and Carol lies on a mattress on the floor. Laura finds the other mattress, folds out her sleeping bag, and crawls into it.

For a moment there is silence, until Maria tells Laura: “You were quite cool today, we are impressed with you completing so many dares. We know it has not been easy, but we also hope that it has not only been bad for you.”
Laura still thinks about the photos and videos of her: “Will you ever delete the photos and video?”
Jessica: “We told you that we only did this to make sure you played the game to the end. So we will not show it to anyone, however we are going to keep it for us to see.”
Carol: “Let’s get some sleep, it is getting late.”
Maria: “Yes, sleep tight everyone!” and she turns off the light.
Laura: “You too”
Jessica and Carol almost synchronous: “Have pleasant dreams!”

Laura lies there in her sleeping bag. She has mixed feelings from tiredness, lust and fear. It has been a long day, and it is far beyond her usual bedtime. Her clit is begging for her attention, but her determination wins the battle, and she refrains herself from touching her pussy. The fear within Laura is also great, on so many points it has been a horrible sleepover, and it is not over yet.
In the end her tiredness wins, and she is falling asleep.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote