Thread: Ben and Me
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2016, 08:58 AM   #9
tomturk18

I caught Ben leaning forward and attempting to peer down my bra as I prepared to offer up his dare. And for that, he was going to pay...

"I dare you to show me your, uh, you know what," I said. I was pretty sure that I had never said "penis" out loud, and I wasn't quite ready to start.

Before his stare, I was merely going to ask him to strip down to his boxers -- assuming he wasn't a tighty-whitey guy. Now, though, I wanted the full Monty. I realized after the fact that I should have asked him to remove his boxers. You'll soon understand why.

He stood up and pulled down his loose shorts, careful not to pull his boxers down at the same time. After he let them drop to the floor, he sat back down at my side.

Covered in just a pair of navy plaid boxers, he seemed to tremble ever so slightly. "You know, you're going to be the first girl to see it." He apparently forgot about his mad dash from the shower. Regardless, I'm sure he meant after it had developed, and I was shocked. Particularly in light of the line of girls ready to go out with him. His next sentence, though, really took me by surprise.

"You know, it's not that, you know, big."

To make him feel better, I pointed at my bra, and he laughed. I giggled, too.

He unbuttoned the front of his boxers, and reached his average size, hairless sixteen-year-old hand inside.
tomturk18 is offline   Reply With Quote