Thread: Ben and Me
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 05:57 AM   #3
tomturk18

"Can we sit? " Ben asked. I nodded.

Though I found the tenderness of his voice attractive, I never allowed myself to daydream about him. He was way out of my league. Besides, my memory of him as a naked seven year old -- I once glimpsed him running out if his shower -- wasn't exactly a turn on.

"I'm going to be completely honest with you, Jamie. Some of the dudes on my baseball team have been giving me a hard time about this -- which is why I haven't shown up until now." My heart pounded against the inside of my rib cage. "They're more interested in, you know, big bazoombas and stuff." He pretended he was supporting huge breasts in midair, and I giggled. "But for months I've been drawn to you like a magnet to metal, and I can't keep my feelings locked inside anymore."

I shook my head. "I don't know what to say." I gazed deeply into his dark brown eyes. In them I suddenly saw more than I ever had before. He was closer to man, but still in some ways a child. As was I. And I wanted to know him more. To know him deeper.

"I'm really nervous," he said, and I noticed his trembling hands. I cupped them in mine, leaned forward, and kissed them, thanking the Lord that my parents were out of town until the next day.

Last edited by tomturk18; 03-11-2016 at 06:49 AM.
tomturk18 is offline   Reply With Quote