Thread: Fiction: The test dummy
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2017, 12:52 PM   #4
little pet
getDare Succubus

Chapter 4

ZAP! Fuck! I had stopped to catch my breath. The man calmly continued; “Dummy here can use the switch to alternate between sucking and fucking. If her throat gets tired, she gets to train her ass. Of course the same principle applies. Follow the metronome, and fuck deep enough or get zapped.”

Hearing that, I quickly pushed the switch and tentatively stopped with the deep throating. No shock...the dildo was pulled from my mouth...I could breathe normally again.

“Splash.” A cold slippery liquid was sprayed into my ass, followed by the dildo that was behind me. I cried out, ‘cause it hurt, but all the man said was “fuck.” One zap was enough to convince me to do so. In and out, deep enough. Slow, fast. It was exhausting. Despite myself, I felt a tinge of pleasure awaken in my cunt. Was I enjoying this? How could I!? In, out, in, out. ZAP! Shit, I had closed my eyes and I was moaning. I couldn’t show them that! I quickly pushed the switch, the dildo was pulled out of my ass, and then I had to start the mouth fucking again.

The metronome started off slow. Unfortunately, this gave me plenty of time to really take in my image in the mirror. The red lips looked hungry almost, they were grotesque. They made me look like I really wanted to suck that dildo. Suddenly, I heard a loud beep. “This is the extra deep throat program.” Said the man. “You can’t switch between dildos during this program. When the beep sounds, you’ll have to insert the dildo as deep as you can and hold it until the beep sounds again. No telling how long this program lasts, it’s completely randomised.” He patted me on my head and sat down on a chair. “Good luck dummy. You’ll need it, because the shocks will be extra painful during this program.”

Zap! Fuuuck ouch! Missed the first beep. So painful. Tears welled up, but the next beep sounded. I took a deep breath, and took the dildo deep in my throat. I fought to suppress my gag reflex. The tears started to roll down my cheeks. I did gag now, and snot flew out of my nose. But I managed to hold on until the beep sounded. I just managed to catch a breath, before the next beep sounded. Back in again. On and on it went: hold, gag, close my eyes, ZAP, fuck! hold, gag some more and finally, release. For a few seconds that was. At last the beeps turned into metronome clicks again and I could press the switch.

More cold fluid was pumped into my ass. Lube, I guessed, grateful for small mercy’s. The first click sounded and I went back to fucking my ass. By now, quite a crowd had gathered around me. I couldn’t really take my eyes off the mirror, but I overheard the group talking. Other researchers and assistants we looking at the show. Even a few test dummies. There was a pair of new potential clients, getting a tour through the facilities. They were happily discussing how they could use me for their special parties. The Head Researcher told them that I was a worthless buy, because I was merely a test sample, marked so too. I wanted to shrink into a tiny spec of dust and disappear. Instead, I was fucking myself like there was no tomorrow and I had even started to moan again. I was deeply ashamed, but I didn’t want to go back to the face fucking and I didn’t want to get shocked either. I could feel myself getting wetter and hornier. God, what a sight I must have been, drool, tears, snot, cunt juices dripping down my thighs. This didn’t go unnoticed either.
Still I didn’t want to go back to face fucking.

After what seemed an eternity, I felt an edge starting to build. I couldn’t come, really. They would think I liked it and then I might never be released. So finally, I pressed the damned button. I kept having to go back and forth between fucking my throat and my ass. After the fourth switch, during the ass fucks, I couldn’t hold it anymore, and I came so hard! The shocks I received by stopping the fucks and closing my eyes in temporary bliss, only made the orgasm stronger.

“Looks like we have a real slutty fuck dummy here!” Exclaimed one of the spectators. “What a huge slut, she wasn’t supposed to enjoy it!l yelled another. They all started talking while I floated on a tiny blissful cloud for just a few seconds more. ZAP! Now the shock hurt! I continued fucking my ass. Now it wasn’t such a nice feeling anymore. Everything was way too sensitive and I was suddenly exhausted. I wondered when I would be allowed to stop. This was really starting to suck now. I couldn’t take it anymore, so I pushed the switch again. My throat was very sensitive now and I kept gagging and choking. Pushed the switch again. “Stoppp!” I tried to yell through my gag.

The Head Researcher sounded very satisfied; “see, now she doesn’t enjoy it so much anymore. This was only the first phase.”
He declared it was time to take a lunch break and after that, their annual share holders meeting was scheduled. “We’ll leave the Fuck Suck trainer running for the rest of the day. See you tonight dummy!”

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public

Last edited by little pet; 12-28-2017 at 03:12 PM.
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to little pet for this post: